After a long time, I saw an Eastman Colour movie 'Mahal' of Devanand. It's a suspense thriller and I really enjoyed it. It brought back many childhood memories, when we used to watch old Hindi movies on Saturday/Sunday evenings in DD. Lovely days and beautiful movies. Not even a single movie of today can bring back those sweet days of yesterdays. What's your opinion?
Share your memories too....those golden days before the arrival of cable TV.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly speaking I don't enjoy those old movies as mostly I prefer to see hollywood movies. But I know there are many fan of those old movies, even at my home my parents love to see them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I love to see the old movies and we can see actual acting witha good stories.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
After a long time, I saw an Eastman Colour movie 'Mahal' of Devanand. It's a suspense thriller and I really enjoyed it. It brought back many childhood memories, when we used to watch old Hindi movies on Saturday/Sunday evenings in DD. Lovely days and beautiful movies. Not even a single movie of today can bring back those sweet days of yesterdays. What's your opinion?
Share your memories too....those golden days before the arrival of cable TV.

Its not Just "Something" special. Hindi movies and all other regional movies of yesteryear have many many things of special qualities. About these special qualities only a connoisseur can tell and talk about those special qualities.That was an Era, that cannot be repeated.
Though the movies of present days are much improved where technical aspects like photography and sound effects are concern, old movies had their old charms. I too enjoy watching old movies. Those were the days when the movies actually had good story line and good songs with good lyrics.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes, even I think old movies are good, old movies have good stories and the actors are good, one can feel as if it is true.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Though the movies of present days are much improved where technical aspects like photography and sound effects are concern, old movies had their old charms. I too enjoy watching old movies. Those were the days when the movies actually had good story line and good songs with good lyrics.

Technical aspects of a film will not live in your heart for a long time, but a movie like Dosti that hasn't got any technical values live in your heart for eternity.

Technical aspects of a film will not live in your heart for a long time, but a movie like Dosti that hasn't got any technical values live in your heart for eternity.

Ya, that's the reason why some B/W movies still stay in our heart. Now such movies like Mughal-E-Azam, Naya Daur etc are available in colour version. Yet we remember their original versions :)

Meera sandhu

Ya, that's the reason why some B/W movies still stay in our heart. Now such movies like Mughal-E-Azam, Naya Daur etc are available in colour version. Yet we remember their original versions :)

True all those pictures you mentioned are Gems.

It may be some sweet memories that bind us with our past and childhood days. that's the reason why we treasure old movies, not for their technical features or story line.

Meera sandhu

It may be some sweet memories that bind us with our past and childhood days. that's the reason why we treasure old movies, not for their technical features or story line.

Not exactly, at least for me. My liking of old movies was on pure merit of the picture. They are real heart stealers
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.