Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Youtube is big enough to get it stored in your hard disk. Youtube has many videos starting from fashion beauty tips to politics and sports. All kinds of tutorial videos and entertainment stuffs can be seen. It has many things.

Really, is YouTube so small that it can be stored on my hard disk? I think, you meant to say that it isn't that big. I am sure you meant it that way. I am talking about the entire YouTube when I asked its size.I read that about 72 hours of videos are uploaded every minute, if I am not wrong. I will have to buy thousands of laptops and computers and it still won't suffice to store YouTube :woohoo:

what about videos being uploaded everyday :ohmy: :silly: :silly:
We may need to buy a new laptop every hour :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya... Pages !!! What do you mean by pages here?!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@Sandhya... Pages !!! What do you mean by pages here?!

sorry...videos..
let me edit my post :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Ohh.. I got confused by reading that thing.. Now its perfect. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Youtube is big enough to get it stored in your hard disk. Youtube has many videos starting from fashion beauty tips to politics and sports. All kinds of tutorial videos and entertainment stuffs can be seen. It has many things.

Really, is YouTube so small that it can be stored on my hard disk? I think, you meant to say that it isn't that big. I am sure you meant it that way. I am talking about the entire YouTube when I asked its size.I read that about 72 hours of videos are uploaded every minute, if I am not wrong. I will have to buy thousands of laptops and computers and it still won't suffice to store YouTube :woohoo:

what about videos being uploaded everyday :ohmy: :silly: :silly:
We may need to buy a new laptop every hour :woohoo:

There is a lot of space for YouTube I guess. But I still wonder how they manage to keep pace with the uploads. There are thousands of uploads going on every hour. And yes, we may need a new laptop every hour :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.