The topic is locked.
If my article is rejected because Copy from MS Word.Would my journey to BBL- 5 is the end.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No not at all....
Just resubmit it as a fresh article.
You can participate in the contest, no problem. All the best!

Meera sandhu
If my article is rejected because Copy from MS Word.Would my journey to BBL- 5 is the end.

Na Baba Na. Resubmit with a change in the title. All will be ok
Thank you said by: suni51
copy from ms to notepad and then resubmit. It is the correct process. Try again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank all. This really gives me a relief.
Yes.. Even I faced the same. Just use the notepad before pasting it here. And it can't effect your status on BBL.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Bol Bachchan..
never try to modify the same submitted article. If so, it will be rejected again. submit it as fresh...
Kindly edit its title too....just add a character or word.....

Meera sandhu
Bol Bachchan..
never try to modify the same submitted article. If so, it will be rejected again. submit it as fresh...

WEll, I got same error when I tried to copy paste from ms word.. I edited the same one and today it got approved too.

Bol Bachchan..

WEll, I got same error when I tried to copy paste from ms word.. I edited the same one and today it got approved too.

Is it so?

When we copy from Ms-word, features of our text editor changes and that may be the reason why admin told me once to resubmit it as fresh article.
I freshly added the article from notepad and then,
I just clicked the edit button to open the rejected article,and copied the meta description and keywords.
then let it remain the rejected article locked for ever

Meera sandhu
Bol Bachchan..

Is it so?

When we copy from Ms-word, features of our text editor changes and that may be the reason why admin told me once to resubmit it as fresh article.
I freshly added the article from notepad and then,
I just clicked the edit button to open the rejected article,and copied the meta description and keywords.
then let it remain the rejected article locked for ever

I just clicked on edited, and remove all content.. Then again copy pasted content from ms word to notepad and then in to site. And done. :)

Its better for us to directly write article in the editor box its easy I wrote my latest article like this I found it more easy to copy/paste from note pad. :)
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.