Friends i feel we should be thankful to admin as he is making us aware of many things by conducting the contests. First he conducted on festivals, so we understood some hidden secrets behind the festivals.
then on interior design, this helped us in knowing how to maintain
then on aging
then relations
and now on tours.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very complex looking situation but should be easy to solve. Since your dad's sis has lost her means of living-hood your father may exploit the situation tactfully and with love. She has no option but to live peacefully and if you see her making trouble show her the door. Simple...

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A very complex looking situation but should be easy to solve. Since your dad's sis has lost her means of living-hood your father may exploit the situation tactfully and with love. She has no option but to live peacefully and if you see her making trouble show her the door. Simple...

LOL! Sunil, I think you posted the right response in the wrong thread!!! :cheer:

OR did Sarala just edited the whole post of hers???? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL! Sunil, I think you posted the right response in the wrong thread!!! :cheer:

I cannot understand how it happened. Should I delete my post to save myself from further embarrassment? Yes that seems to be the right option.

yes she did- I think the article she was preparing to post somewhere else got posted here and I simply posted my answer to solve her problem. Maybe admin would take it as friendly solution and allot a few cash credits for my efforts. :laugh:

I cannot understand how it happened. Should I delete my post to save myself from further embarrassment? Yes that seems to be the right option.

No Just leave it! Don't bother with it! Although I wonder @Sarala, why did you delete the earlier post?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I totally agree with you. When I used to write articles for my clients, I needed to do some research. Hadn't I been writing those articles, I would never have done the research. So, I totally agree with you. By the way, I am not participating in the BBL5, but I can understand how writers may be working on these special articles.

No Just leave it! Don't bother with it! Although I wonder @Sarala, why did you delete the earlier post?

Yep sure, I won't. Let me have some fun reading my own post. :laugh: :laugh:

then change the category to humours
we shall enjoy together!!! What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
then change the category to humours
we shall enjoy together!!! What's your opinion?

I think admin may find it too funny and may deduct my expected cash credits I am expecting for my solution for the OP.

I am always thankful to admin for not only the articles displayed here but also for creating this site. This is great thing. I have never thought before joining boddunan.com that I can be a writer or part of such a good paid social site.
I am always thankful to admin for not only the articles displayed here but also for creating this site. This is great thing. I have never thought before joining boddunan.com that I can be a writer or part of such a good paid social site.

Looking at the bigger picture, even I feel the same. But for the admins, we would not have been writing here. I am really honored to be a part of the community where all the members are so active and write something with essence. It is a learning curve for all of us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.