Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very complex looking situation but should be easy to solve. Since your dad's sis has lost her means of living-hood your father may exploit the situation tactfully and with love. She has no option but to live peacefully and if you see her making trouble show her the door. Simple...

Opps it seams you know lots of things about Sarala. :woohoo:

BTW admin really has made us knowledgeable by starting such contests as authors gain knowledge by searching data on net/books and we the viewers get it through reading those articles. :)
A very complex looking situation but should be easy to solve. Since your dad's sis has lost her means of living-hood your father may exploit the situation tactfully and with love. She has no option but to live peacefully and if you see her making trouble show her the door. Simple...

BTW admin really has made us knowledgeable by starting such contests as authors gain knowledge by searching data on net/books and we the viewers get it through reading those articles. :)

You don't know the real picture yaar, ask Sarala :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Even you did the same- changed your content in December share thread. I told you where to look for points and your text was congratulating me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even you did the same- changed your content in December share thread. I told you where to look for points and your text was congratulating me.

Ya I noticed. But I pretended as if I have never seen it ;)

But my earnings are not added to total earnings.....I manually calculated all cash credits since last cheque :(

Meera sandhu

Ya I noticed. But I pretended as if I have never seen it ;)

But my earnings are not added to total earnings.....I manually calculated all cash credits since last cheque :(

Money, money, money you money face talk some thing else too. Do some thing creative. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What's the real picture Sandhya? :blink:

I thought it to be the real picture. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.