The topic is locked.
Forums here are really engaing. I didn't even notice when I crossed the 100-mark. My last post was 114th. I must say it is very addictive. I really wish to thank the members and friends here. This is a small achievement for me. I would like to build on this :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Forums here are really engaing. I didn't even notice when I crossed the 100-mark. My last post was 114th. I must say it is very addictive. I really wish to thank the members and friends here. This is a small achievement for me. I would like to build on this :cheer:

Yes, wisdom lies in building up. Take this as your first step which you built. .AND FROM THIS BASE crawl up further. You cleared the most difficult part of building up the first step. Now there is no looking back. JAYHO
This is really a great feeling when we achieve any milestone.yes forums are addictive sometimes but it all depends how we take it.

Yes, wisdom lies in building up. Take this as your first step which you built. .AND FROM THIS BASE crawl up further. You cleared the most difficult part of building up the first step. Now there is no looking back. JAYHO

Yes indeed. Clearing the first part is crucial. I was really charged up and wanted to be amonsgt you all as early as possible. I really want to continue from here on.
This is really a great feeling when we achieve any milestone.yes forums are addictive sometimes but it all depends how we take it.

I have already set some targets for myself. I will see how I can complete them. But for now, its time (just a small one) to bask in the glory.

Yes indeed. Clearing the first part is crucial. I was really charged up and wanted to be amonsgt you all as early as possible. I really want to continue from here on.

"Subhasya Seeghram"

I have already set some targets for myself. I will see how I can complete them. But for now, its time (just a small one) to bask in the glory.

Yes man, you are entitled for it by all means.

I have been in the habit of setting target for different sites and for different purposes. I have some for Boddunan too. But I guess, I will wait until the month turns by before I disclose them :lol:

I have been in the habit of setting target for different sites and for different purposes. I have some for Boddunan too. But I guess, I will wait until the month turns by before I disclose them :lol:

You need not disclose. But have an occasional check how far you traveled towards your goal and and what are the remedial measures to be taken if any.

Setting target is good and every successful person does the same. The great mantra for success is simple-
Set goal and grab it, beg, borrow or steal. (Isn't it?)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You need not disclose. But have an occasional check how far you traveled towards your goal and and what are the remedial measures to be taken if any.

Yes, that is one thing I always do. I keep a watch how far I have come. They say, 'there's no looking back'. But while achieving targets, it is important to look back so that you know how far one has to jump.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.