I am not participating in the BBL. However, I am really inspired and motivated to write something about travels and tourist destinations; something like places to visit and things to do. I would really like to contribute such articles. Please let me know are people who are not participating in the BBL (like me) can write those articles with those topics. Thanks!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
of course, why not!
you can add articles to that category and get cash credits though can't apply for contest

Meera sandhu
of course, why not!
you can add articles to that category and get cash credits though can't apply for contest

Thanks for letting me know this. I didn't want to take any chances. I can now freely work. But I need to know one thing - does one need to apply to such contests?
You missed the post where I suggested you to participate in BBL-5, although you are not yet eligible for bonus but certainly qualified to write and add to your account through cash credits awarded. May be next month you would be qualified once your article earning crosses 500/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You missed the post where I suggested you to participate in BBL-5, although you are not yet eligible for bonus but certainly qualified to write and add to your account through cash credits awarded. May be next month you would be qualified once your article earning crosses 500/

No. I do remember to have read this. Actually your suggestion was on my mind when I started this thread. But I didn't know that one needs to apply and secondly, be eligible too. So, I guess, the gross earnings from articles should be in excess of Rs. 500 for qualification.

yes Abhijit,
Try to add articles as much as possible now and reach that minimum threshold of 500 cc. then you can surely participate in the contest next month. All the best :cheer:

Meera sandhu

yes Abhijit,
Try to add articles as much as possible now and reach that minimum threshold of 500 cc. then you can surely participate in the contest next month. All the best :cheer:

Oh yes, that's one thing worth thinking of. I am I submit more articles here, I can qualify faster. It will be a race against time for me in that case. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

yes Abhijit,

Oh yes, that's one thing worth thinking of. I am I submit more articles here, I can qualify faster. It will be a race against time for me in that case. :)

The thumb rule is to make yourself eligible by writing articles small and big., general themes or competition themes. No restrictions whatsoever.Cheers

yes Abhijit,

You do not have to apply anywhere neither race against time. 500/ is not big an amount that you cannot reach by 14th of next month.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

yes Abhijit,

The thumb rule is to make yourself eligible by writing articles small and big., general themes or competition themes. No restrictions whatsoever.Cheers

I pretty straightforward reply, from you Rambabuji. I will try submitting as many articles as I can in these 10 days of the month. Let's see how far I can go.

yes Abhijit,

You do not have to apply anywhere neither race against time. 500/ is not big an amount that you cannot reach by 14th of next month.

14th of the next month? Oh, I thought it was only until the month end. Why I said that is because, I will be travelling for some days, so I thought I would have to hurry up.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.