B) B) B) Lo! I come with Kerala Treat! B) B) B) B)

For Robert, Sarala, Mary, Chinmoyji,Ram Babu sir,Sasi, Gulshanji, Sunil, Ram Prosad, Kalyani, Usha ji and our Sandhya

Treats!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9759]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9760]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9761]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9762]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9763]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9764]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9765]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9766]}

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
More....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9767]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9768]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9769]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9770]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9771]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9772]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9773]}

Sandhya will name them one by one :p

Swetha Shenoy
Wow.. even I am not in the list, I would love to have this treat.. They looks really delicious. :)

Oppsss.. few more pics got added.. so would love to have treat except those fish and other non veggies. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Wow.. even I am not in the list, I would love to have this treat.. They looks really delicious. :)

Oppsss.. few more pics got added.. so would love to have treat except those fish and other non veggies. :laugh:

Sorry AKP, i dint include you in the list! well, hop on!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: AKP

Sorry AKP, i dint include you in the list! well, hop on!

No need of sorry.. I can adjust my self among them.. :laugh: Thanks.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi Swetha even though I am also not included in the list still i would also like to be part of the treat. I love South Indian food and all the dishes in the pics broght water in my mouth I am really felling hungry now. :evil:
Its obvious from the spree of 'Treats' you started since yesterday, something good is in the offing. Anyhow another Big "Thank you", dear Shweta. Cheers all the way
Hi Swetha even though I am also not included in the list still i would also like to be part of the treat. I love South Indian food and all the dishes in the pics broght water in my mouth I am really felling hungry now. :evil:

Sure, Sanjeev ji, please join the bandwagon :)

Yes, more treats the better! Ram babu sir, i am sure you must have eaten most of them

Where is Sandhya????????????????? I am waiting for her labelling!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I have seen almost every place worth seeing but no one offered me any thing for free so make it sure that you shall charge nothing for such mouth watering dishes before i agree to come. I am vegetarian so won't cost much. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sure, Sanjeev ji, please join the bandwagon :)

Yes, more treats the better! Ram babu sir, i am sure you must have eaten most of them

Where is Sandhya????????????????? I am waiting for her labelling!

am here darling :kiss: :kiss:
now let me label one by one...
I found appam in the list.....today's breakfast, that I have given to Mary and Robert :cheer:

Meera sandhu
B) B) B) Lo! I come with Kerala Treat! B) B) B) B)

For Robert, Sarala, Mary, Chinmoyji,Ram Babu sir,Sasi, Gulshanji, Sunil, Ram Prosad, Kalyani, Usha ji and our Sandhya

Treats!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9759]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9760]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9761]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9762]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9763]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9764]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9765]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9766]}

I have eaten all of these apart the brown rolled item, just what is that, looks like rice rolled in there with choco cream.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.