Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks a lot Swetha for your highly delicious (heavenlicious) treat. I have a question for you. Where do you get these amazing photographs. I hope all these are high definition photographs. Is it so?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thanks a lot Swetha for your highly delicious (heavenlicious) treat. I have a question for you. Where do you get these amazing photographs. I hope all these are high definition photographs. Is it so?

i saved these pics. it was given to me by a chef long ago.....

Swetha Shenoy

i saved these pics. it was given to me by a chef long ago.....

is it Kottayam Nausad? :P

Meera sandhu
Thanks for such nice and tasted dishes. If I get chance then sure I will taste those.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wow.. even I am not in the list, I would love to have this treat.. They looks really delicious. :)

Oppsss.. few more pics got added.. so would love to have treat except those fish and other non veggies. :laugh:

I delegate you to attend the party on my behalf and enjoy the treat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: AKP
Some of the South Indian dishes have little similarity with Bengali cuisine. I like their traditional way of serving food. It is little similar with our serving style. Photos are too good. Ossom!!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Some of the South Indian dishes have little similarity with Bengali cuisine. I like their traditional way of serving food. It is little similar with our serving style. Photos are too good. Ossom!!!

Fish is common to both, Bengal and Kerala

Kerala is a distant relative of Bengal through Salil Chaudary...
his songs of Chemeen are still considered to the best compositions of Malayalam.
After all Chemmeen (Prawn) is a sea food item :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

his songs of Chemeen are still considered to the best compositions of Malayalam.

Yes fish is not so common in North India as this is sea food. :blink:

I have tastes Prawn when I visited Goa once it was tasty. :)

Yes fish is not so common in North India as this is sea food. :blink:

I have tastes Prawn when I visited Goa once it was tasty. :)

that may be the reason why Goa is a top tourist destination.
If it's the case of Kerala, one side is fully covered by Arabian sea....
so, we feel nothing special if we see seas.
My home is just 5 km away from Puvar coast, extreme end of Kerala border and 3 or 4 kms away from another coast and my hubby's residence is at Kovalam, just half or 1 km from seas.
during rainy season, we can hear the roaring seas even if it's 3 km distant.

Meera sandhu
The items which are showing makes me water in my mouth. I dont to waste my time by seeing them. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.