Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see almost all discussions now beginning with captions instead of some original thoughts of the discussion starter and members add on some of their own captions in response....I wish this doesnt become a practice because there is no pleasure in discussing when the discussion starter has taken the easy way out by not adding any personal views...

That is a trend which I too dislike and normally I prefer to keep away from most such discussion! But then it is something that is liked and supported by the majority so nothing much can be done about it! :blink:

Some of our senior members like Chinmoy are trend setters. Captions, quotes, images are presented for discussion. Often simple persons like me fail to respond to such highly imaginative threads. :unsure:

It wouldn't be out of context if i remind one incident a couple of months ago. When I posted a few quotes in the foot steps of some senior members, Kalyani asked me to refrain from posting quotes in the forums. The instruction came from not only a senior member but also from a responsible moderator. So, i immediately stopped posting Quotes.
Because the context has come, i would like to add that I too do not like the practice of posting quotes as they are. Instead the member should add something of his/ her own opinion or observation and make the thread a lively one.
Please see if anything can be done in this direction.

Yes Rambabu, I remember that incident and I would just like to point that there is a difference here in that you were posting inspirational, motivational quotes by prominent personalities and we already have a separate section for the same. But the kind that we are speaking of here is quotes and poems with pictures, these quotes cannot be added in the existing quotes section and also posting them here is not so wayward apart in terms of rules! So here I cannot do much as a moderator, if all were to accept this and say no to them and help by not replying and creating them in the first place, it would be a great help!

Thank you for a clarification. so can i proceed with pictorial quotes for the time being.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9856]}

Not only for imagination but also for future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Not only book ,there are many sources to develop imagination like the power of self imagination,Knowledge of creation and experience.
It is the book from where we get to know many things.Book teaches us step by step knowledge in a very systematic way.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.