The topic is locked.
1. A very slow site. Takes one week to give cash credit? Very poor . Need to improve a lot.
2. Wasted my time and energy to create an article of 1244 words(Ideas to Write Good Articles). Still Rs.40/- only? very bad. I expected at least Rs.100/- The webmaster need to be little generous. what for Rs.100/ is kept? The webmaster is not generous enough. Is that amount meant only for his friends and relatives?
3. The running of the site is not at all appreciable.Especially the time taken to approve an article which extends up to a week.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No w cash credits have been reduced considerably.....almost 2/3rd. Really discouraging.
It's really hurting to spend 7 or 8 hours a day to prepare one article of around 2500 words and end up with 90 or 100 rs. earlier I used to write articles earning 200-250cc daily. now, even after putting double effort am not able to cross 100 or 120.

Still now am not able to find what's unique article and what are those criteria to make it unique? Even after writing lengthy articles on destinations, not available in net......cash is not being given as we deserve.
Just check net to find articles on Silent valley in net. am sure, what I have submitted is the best in the net B)

Meera sandhu
The minimum time required is two to three days. This is in view of system of editing/ approval at two levels. Some times bigger number of articles or some editors being absent can cause some delay. The cash does not depend on number of words only. I don't think that webmaster has any friends or relatives among the authors. The authors are from different regions and in no way relatives or friends either of the webmaster or anyone else in the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even I don't know what to say as I don't write much of the articles but definitely I too feel the site takes lot of time to approve articles and somewhere I too feel that few of the nice articles don't get CC they deserve and some of the articles get CC which they don't deserve but nothing can't be said as everything is in the hands of admin and he knows better as he is running this site. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Even I don't know what to say as I don't write much of the articles but definitely I too feel the site takes lot of time to approve articles and somewhere I too feel that few of the nice articles don't get CC they deserve and some of the articles get CC which they don't deserve but nothing can't be said as everything is in the hands of admin and he knows better as he is running this site. :blink:

travel and destination is a bit difficult topic to write as it needs a lot of facts to integrate.
even if I had more than 30 - 40 written articles on 'happy journey' in my hand, i could manage to submit only 9 till now though I work hard for more than 10 hours daily :dry:
writing on unfamiliar things really takes a lot of time. articles i prepared about Kerala destination spots are rarest of rarest, not available on net, yet I provided the best information I can give :)

Meera sandhu
This is a topic that has been recently coming up a lot of times now. Your concerns are understood but please refrain from making strong comments before actually analyzing the scenario. I guess during this time of the month when the Leagues are going on the times of approval is a little longer as the editors have a lot of articles to edit and approve at the same time. Secondly the cash credits as said by Gulshan Sir also are not awarded on the basis of word count but the content, so I guess it is a fair deal. I have read many articles on the site and hardly ever found the cash credits unfair. Though I do identify with you people because like you expect good rewards for your efforts, even I do. :)

Live in the present :)
Its true now the cash credit is very low. I spend lot of time in writing one article of about more than 1000 words and just only receive only Rs 30.I am very much disappointed.

Sharmistha Banerjee

travel and destination is a bit difficult topic to write as it needs a lot of facts to integrate.
even if I had more than 30 - 40 written articles on 'happy journey' in my hand, i could manage to submit only 9 till now though I work hard for more than 10 hours daily :dry:
writing on unfamiliar things really takes a lot of time. articles i prepared about Kerala destination spots are rarest of rarest, not available on net, yet I provided the best information I can give :)

I have read your articles and yes they are nicely written and you really have done lots of efforts in writing those. :)

Never mind still you have half day left you can write a small article which may get you at least 30 Rs :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Now we can appeal altogether to increase some in cash credit. Please Sir..... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Mary
Now we can appeal altogether to increase some in cash credit. Please Sir..... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Last month it was high amount. But nowadays some decrease.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I like this site very much. It is giving opportunity all of us for online earning..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.