{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9915]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Long sleep and good laugh may be good. Irish are more humorous and they laugh heartily. But this may not be okay every time. We need good sleep that may not necessarily be long. Need for food, water and sleep differs from person to person.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Long sleep and good laugh may be good. Irish are more humorous and they laugh heartily. But this may not be okay every time. We need good sleep that may not necessarily be long. Need for food, water and sleep differs from person to person.

Hehehe..I think long sleep refers to good sleep here. :woohoo:

i agree, both are the best medicines to all human distress. But when your mind is restless with 1000's of thoughts, is it possible to laugh or sleep? :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :silly:

Meera sandhu

i agree, both are the best medicines to all human distress. But when your mind is restless with 1000's of thoughts, is it possible to laugh or sleep? :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :silly:

Come on I can sleep well even after having 1000s of thoughts in mind. :laugh:

But that needs lot of self management. :laugh:

i can understand it well seeing your reply in my most recent thread B) B) :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

i can understand it well seeing your reply in my most recent thread B) B) :evil: :evil:

Really I can't avoid sleep. I remember when we were kids we used to wake up till 10:00PM to see the serial Karamchand (starring Pankaj Kapoor) but never could be able to watch it because it used to come at 10:30 PM and then again used to wait for it till next week. :evil: :evil: :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.