These days I am getting bored from the forums :evil: . Not finding anything interesting started by people also I am not getting any idea to start anything interesting. Moreover I see people just trying to get points posting something which is just not contributing to the thread (even me too).I will focus more on writing articles here :blink: . Of course would respond to the threads if find anything interesting hope you guys will miss me for sure?. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These days I am getting bored from the forums :evil: . Not finding anything interesting started by people also I am not getting any idea to start anything interesting. Moreover I see people just trying to get points posting something which is just not contributing to the thread (even me too).I will focus more on writing articles here :blink: . Of course would respond to the threads if find anything interesting hope you guys will miss me for sure?. :blink: :blink: :blink:

You can see both forums and articles.

that's what I will do but will devote more time in writing articles. :blink:

Of course you are the better judge
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
if you are not finding forums interesting enough, simply keep away- no need to bid good bye. You can come while find interesting topics according to your choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes SJ.. No need to say completely good bye. You can keep your eye on it, and whenever you find something your interest related you can get involved. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
if you are not finding forums interesting enough, simply keep away- no need to bid good bye. You can come while find interesting topics according to your choice.

Its not that forums are always stale. Whenever you find an interesting thread of your interest you can very well join here
It is for us to make forums interesting. Whenever a brilliant, bizarre and funny news or idea strikes, write in the forum and if this is good enough for article, write that. What is the difference between articles and forum. This is not much. Articles are lengthier and of most permanent value as compared to forum posts. Forum posts are also interactive unlike articles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There have been certain phases in a long journey when monotony takes over and one gets bored with whatever he or she has been doing for years, months and days. The quality of posts is certainly not an issue these days. I am sure you would get back to enjoy yourself by being in the forum as forum is the most lively platform of Boddunan.
Sanjeev, articles are good to earn some quickly but forum takes time. But to interact with others forum is the best place. Writing article will increase your knowledge and please share with us here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

nice idea...
write a few articles :P

@Sunil, why can't you change this thread to 'humour category'? :evil: :evil:
Nowadays Dracula is saying jokes too much and can't laugh while hearing them :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.