:( I am sorry for the use of words in my topic about Musraf statement. Indeed I want to wrote
rubbish. If some translate in hindi meaning is same of both words. But with out any if but I am sorry.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its ok. try to give some logical words. Ok you are improving.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
:( I am sorry for the use of words in my topic about Musraf statement. Indeed I want to wrote
rubbish. If some translate in hindi meaning is same of both words. But with out any if but I am sorry.

Donrt worry anil, we all make mistakes , having known you for so long I know that you have posted it without realising ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil

Its ok Anil. i know you done it inadvertently.
Anil, that's okay, may be it was not intentional or even if it was intentional, so long as you realise your mistake and accept it, its perfectly alright! And so long you learn your lesson and not repeat the mistake, everything turns out fine!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:) Thanks to all fellows.

Donrt worry anil, we all make mistakes , having known you for so long I know that you have posted it without realising ... :)
:) Thanks Ram Babu.

Its ok Anil. i know you done it inadvertently.
Sorry, A very short word for very big mistake.
It's ok. Mistakes should makes man perfect
For improvements mistakes are essential tools, making mistakes and realize them is first step towards improvement.
I didn't understand what was the mistake done.. :unsure: but hope that in future the mistake will not be repeated.. Everybody do some mistakes but rectifying it is really needed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.