Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Dear Swetha!!!

by » 7 years ago

wow! happy Birthday to our Madamji...
    many many happy returns of the day.

it seems February is a month of celebrations in the form of birthdays and anniversaries...a lot of Boddunan members waiting in a row this month....I, Kalyani, sasi :woohoo: :woohoo:

make sure to post the gift for me now so that I receive on the day of my birthday!!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

When is your birthday? I would not want to miss wishing you........

by » 7 years ago

it seems February is a month of celebrations in the form of birthdays and anniversaries...a lot of Boddunan members waiting in a row this month....I, Kalyani, sasi :woohoo: :woohoo:

make sure to post the gift for me now so that I receive on the day of my birthday!!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

feb 21st last year we celebrated a double damaka. Kalyani's birthday and sasi's wedding anniversary...

and tomorrow, another damaka. what a co-incidence :silly: :silly:
    @Sanjeev....any guesses? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

by » 7 years ago

feb 21st last year we celebrated a double damaka. Kalyani's birthday and sasi's wedding anniversary...

and tomorrow, another damaka. what a co-incidence :silly: :silly:
    @Sanjeev....any guesses? :cheer: :cheer:

Sandy, Is tomorrow your birthday or wedding anniversary? Waiting for your answer.

Born to express, not to impress.
    http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

by » 7 years ago

let sanjeev reply....afterall he is my dearest friend of Boddunan.
    that's why it's told, a lot of things of true friends are same...may be just a co-incidence. yet am surprised.

My birthday in Boddunan was his birthday
    Now his wedding anniversary, let him fill it

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

that's why it's told, a lot of things of true friends are same...may be just a co-incidence. yet am surprised.

:blink:

I think its your marriage anniversary/Daughter's B'day as your B'day is in June.

by » 7 years ago

Happy Birthday...Swetha. :)

@ Sandhya yes even I am waiting for Feb. actually tomorrow is my 8th Marriage anniversary. :)

mine too :P , but 7th. we got married on 2006.
    last year I celebrated my wedding anniversary with Boddunan family. It was really a lovely and wonderful day of my life. Ceemji's wonderful thread and love of all members here showered through that thread. But my hubby forgot it for the first time ;)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

I think its your marriage anniversary/Daughter's B'day as your B'day is in June.

Sanjeev, I remember your kids' birthday is on October 21st. Right?
    My kid's date of birth October 20 :cheer:

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

@ Sandhya yes even I am waiting for Feb. actually tomorrow is my 8th Marriage anniversary. :)

last year I celebrated my wedding anniversary with Boddunan family. It was really a lovely and wonderful day of my life. Ceemji's wonderful thread and love of all members here showered through that thread. But my hubby forgot it for the first time ;)

Hehehe..most of the men forget their marriage anniversary becuase they want to forget the day which ruined their life. Your husband is not different. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 7 years ago

Hehehe..most of the men forget their marriage anniversary becuase they want to forget the day which ruined their life. Your husband is not different. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    then why did you remember this time? :evil: :angry: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

Sanjeev, I remember your kids' birthday is on October 21st. Right?
    My kid's date of birth October 20 :cheer:

Excatly this is really strange! :blink:

I think this is coincidence that most of the dates are matching for us. :blink:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.