Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow! happy Birthday to our Madamji...
many many happy returns of the day.

it seems February is a month of celebrations in the form of birthdays and anniversaries...a lot of Boddunan members waiting in a row this month....I, Kalyani, sasi :woohoo: :woohoo:

make sure to post the gift for me now so that I receive on the day of my birthday!!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

When is your birthday? I would not want to miss wishing you........

it seems February is a month of celebrations in the form of birthdays and anniversaries...a lot of Boddunan members waiting in a row this month....I, Kalyani, sasi :woohoo: :woohoo:

make sure to post the gift for me now so that I receive on the day of my birthday!!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

feb 21st last year we celebrated a double damaka. Kalyani's birthday and sasi's wedding anniversary...

and tomorrow, another damaka. what a co-incidence :silly: :silly:
@Sanjeev....any guesses? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

feb 21st last year we celebrated a double damaka. Kalyani's birthday and sasi's wedding anniversary...

and tomorrow, another damaka. what a co-incidence :silly: :silly:
@Sanjeev....any guesses? :cheer: :cheer:

Sandy, Is tomorrow your birthday or wedding anniversary? Waiting for your answer.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
let sanjeev reply....afterall he is my dearest friend of Boddunan.
that's why it's told, a lot of things of true friends are same...may be just a co-incidence. yet am surprised.

My birthday in Boddunan was his birthday
Now his wedding anniversary, let him fill it

Meera sandhu
that's why it's told, a lot of things of true friends are same...may be just a co-incidence. yet am surprised.

:blink:

I think its your marriage anniversary/Daughter's B'day as your B'day is in June.
Happy Birthday...Swetha. :)

@ Sandhya yes even I am waiting for Feb. actually tomorrow is my 8th Marriage anniversary. :)

mine too :P , but 7th. we got married on 2006.
last year I celebrated my wedding anniversary with Boddunan family. It was really a lovely and wonderful day of my life. Ceemji's wonderful thread and love of all members here showered through that thread. But my hubby forgot it for the first time ;)

Meera sandhu

I think its your marriage anniversary/Daughter's B'day as your B'day is in June.

Sanjeev, I remember your kids' birthday is on October 21st. Right?
My kid's date of birth October 20 :cheer:

Meera sandhu

@ Sandhya yes even I am waiting for Feb. actually tomorrow is my 8th Marriage anniversary. :)

last year I celebrated my wedding anniversary with Boddunan family. It was really a lovely and wonderful day of my life. Ceemji's wonderful thread and love of all members here showered through that thread. But my hubby forgot it for the first time ;)

Hehehe..most of the men forget their marriage anniversary becuase they want to forget the day which ruined their life. Your husband is not different. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hehehe..most of the men forget their marriage anniversary becuase they want to forget the day which ruined their life. Your husband is not different. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
then why did you remember this time? :evil: :angry: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev, I remember your kids' birthday is on October 21st. Right?
My kid's date of birth October 20 :cheer:

Excatly this is really strange! :blink:

I think this is coincidence that most of the dates are matching for us. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.