Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my God!

Is this a thread dedicated to wish me a birthday greeting!!!!

Wow! Thank you all! for wishing my birthday, means a lot to me!

You know by the way, no one in my office knows its my birthday today :(

sORRY Sandhya, i was busy at work and also now!

what about your fiancee? What gift did you receive?

Today early morning he woke me up at 5:30 am and made me do 4 km walking on walking ground . He also walked with me :)

Best gift....slimming and romantic!!!!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Swetha Ma'am! In fact, after my return to home I have been scratching my head for the last one and a half hours to go lyrical but to no avail - no poem on your birthday only heartfelt wishes for a truly beautiful life marked by happiness and all that brings in one's life. Live to be a thousand!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9999]}

where is wish for me? :evil: :evil:

Its not your birthday, wait for it on your birthday! :P :laugh:

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sandhya and your husband (sorry forgot name)

Thank you very much all for wishes! so sweet!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh my God!

Today early morning he woke me up at 5:30 am and made me do 4 km walking on walking ground . He also walked with me :)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Swetha Ma'am! In fact, after my return to home I have been scratching my head for the last one and a half hours to go lyrical but to no avail - no poem on your birthday only heartfelt wishes for a truly beautiful life marked by happiness and all that brings in one's life. Live to be a thousand!!!!

Is her anniversary today? I thought its on 6th??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh my God!

My hubby is also confused with the date, whether it's on 4th or 6th :silly: :silly:
this time also, he forgot :( :(

@Swetha...
Shaiju

Meera sandhu
Oh my God!

My hubby is also confused with the date, whether it was on 4th or 6th :silly: :silly:
this time also, he forgot :( :(

@Swetha...
Shaiju

Sandhya, Wish you and Shaiju many returns of the day! So what are your plans for the special day?

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
No plan today, if he can't remember it :silly: :silly:

Do you know today is Sanjeev's anniversary too.....he got married exactly one year earlier :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Do you know today is Sanjeev's anniversary too.....he got married exactly one year earlier :woohoo: :woohoo:

Give him a nice whack on his head so he will never ever forget the date!!! :evil:

@Sanjeev, many happy returns of the day to you and your wife too! :)

Give him a nice whack on his head so he will never ever forget the date!!! :evil:

@Sanjeev, many happy returns of the day to you and your wife too! :)

last year I gave him imposition many times, as he was confused with our anniversary date. :woohoo: :woohoo:

This time, I won't tell him. let him remember it :sick:

Meera sandhu
Oh my God!

Chinmoy Ji

Last year you were the first person to wish me in advance and right on dot too. I remember because i was going through a rough phase and your gesture melted my heart.

It may sound very silly, but i respect those who remember birthdays and personally call and wish them or visit and wish them, especially for a generation of posting online.....for which chinmoy ji you have done your part well

Thank you Chinmoy ji and a big thanks to Kalyani
oldwise.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
@swetha...
You belong to Aswathy star of Makaram month. I have one friend who shares the same 'pirannal' (birthday) with you :cheer: . I need to check calender to know if Aswathy of this month has gone :silly:
Sanjeev's birthday was on last month Aswathy ...Aswathy of Dhanu month :cheer: :cheer:
exactly one month before :P

Meera sandhu
Oh my God!

Chinmoy Ji

Last year you were the first person to wish me in advance and right on dot too. I remember because i was going through a rough phase and your gesture melted my heart.

It may sound very silly, but i respect those who remember birthdays and personally call and wish them or visit and wish them, especially for a generation of posting online.....for which chinmoy ji you have done your part well

Thank you Chinmoy ji and a big thanks to Kalyani

I also thought of doing it this year too but what can I do? A lady from Pune pipped me at the post and in sheer anger I wanted to be the last one to see a few joining behind me!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10027]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.