Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my God!

Is this a thread dedicated to wish me a birthday greeting!!!!

Wow! Thank you all! for wishing my birthday, means a lot to me!

You know by the way, no one in my office knows its my birthday today :(

sORRY Sandhya, i was busy at work and also now!

what about your fiancee? What gift did you receive?

Today early morning he woke me up at 5:30 am and made me do 4 km walking on walking ground . He also walked with me :)

Best gift....slimming and romantic!!!!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Swetha Ma'am! In fact, after my return to home I have been scratching my head for the last one and a half hours to go lyrical but to no avail - no poem on your birthday only heartfelt wishes for a truly beautiful life marked by happiness and all that brings in one's life. Live to be a thousand!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9999]}

where is wish for me? :evil: :evil:

Wish you both a great exciting,long and happy married life! May God give Shaiju extraordinary powers to handle this veritable human 'DYNAMO"!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10029]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh my God!

Today early morning he woke me up at 5:30 am and made me do 4 km walking on walking ground . He also walked with me :)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Swetha Ma'am! In fact, after my return to home I have been scratching my head for the last one and a half hours to go lyrical but to no avail - no poem on your birthday only heartfelt wishes for a truly beautiful life marked by happiness and all that brings in one's life. Live to be a thousand!!!!

Wish you both a great exciting,long and happy married life! May God give Shaiju extraordinary powers to handle this veritable human 'DYNAMO"!!!!

:evil: :evil: :angry:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10031]}
Oh my God!

:evil: :evil: :angry:
So today is the big day for Sandhya. Many many happy returns of the day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.