Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too agree. Empty pocket teaches us life. When we does not have money with us then only we understand its value and we get number of ideas to earn. Just we need to think which is right and which is wrong

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can know about the people surrounding us also when we don't have money.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We can know about the people surrounding us also when we don't have money.

That is very true , people and their attitude changes drastically when a person is left with empty pockets...It is like rats leaving the ship when it is about to sink !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had also a similar experience. one of my friend once comes to me and said, dear, i have a problem. my family is facing much difficulty. There is no rice in my home to cook meal and also no money to buy rice. I called him with me. I took him to the jungle. We have collected some fire woods and sold them to nearest restaurant type dhaba. We got good money. My friend was cried and hug me.

That is a very good story, I have never done something like that, but yes I have given money to people when they asked for it. I also got the help from so many friends, but your idea was a different one.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
I had also a similar experience. one of my friend once comes to me and said, dear, i have a problem. my family is facing much difficulty. There is no rice in my home to cook meal and also no money to buy rice. I called him with me. I took him to the jungle. We have collected some fire woods and sold them to nearest restaurant type dhaba. We got good money. My friend was cried and hug me.

That is a very good story, I have never done something like that, but yes I have given money to people when they asked for it. I also got the help from so many friends, but your idea was a different one.

sanjoy you are a great person yaar. Hats off to you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Hey, you really did that? Looks like a story fit for a film or an inspirational one for kids. I am not saying you haven’t done it, but it is still out of the world for me.
I am completely agreed about this statement and it is very effective to our life as well.
Thank you said by: Mary
This is very true statement.when we have not a single penny in our hand then we care for each penny we will earn in future.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There was an old black and white film of DevAnand directed by Hrishikesh Mukherji called Asli Naqli, where the father who is very rich wanting to reform his wayward son throws him out of the house asking him to fend for himself, and the hard life with empty pockets really opens the eyes of the youngster played by Dev Anand...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There was an old black and white film of DevAnand directed by Hrishikesh Mukherji called Asli Naqli, where the father who is very rich wanting to reform his wayward son throws him out of the house asking him to fend for himself, and the hard life with empty pockets really opens the eyes of the youngster played by Dev Anand...

That reminds of a reality show that is being shown on I think, MTV, The Big Switch, I just saw it once! They pick up really spoiled young brats from filthy rich families and make them work at menial jobs to earn their day's food! These kids are so arrogant and vapid and have never had to lift a finger for anything in their lives, so I really enjoyed watching them work for pennies, although I wonder if the experience will ever open their eyes!!! :blink: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.