B) I read in news paper that it is clause in Lok Pal bill that if some one complaint to Lok Pal of an employee than Lok Pal must be give him a chance to give his/her clarification before starting investigation. I think it means giving a chance to make every thing good.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is an age old maxim of justice that every accused must be given an opportunity to state his defence. Without listening the accused person, there can be no justice. Many may make complaint out of mischief or personal grudge. There is no justification in beginning an investigation just because somebody accuses. Even in normal police cases, the I.O. (investigation) makes a preliminary investigation before making F.I.R. by getting the explanation from the accused.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

B) I read in news paper that it is clause in Lok Pal bill that if some one complaint to Lok Pal of an employee than Lok Pal must be give him a chance to give his/her clarification before starting investigation. I think it means giving a chance to make every thing good.

It goes without saying. Justice is done only after hearing both sides
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.