The thread is to discuss that which team is going to win the womens worldcup cricket 2013.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The thread is to discuss that which team is going to win the womens worldcup cricket 2013.

Joseph,

Warm Welcome to Boddunan Community. I see your post for the first time. I would be more happy if our country wins. Let us hope for the best.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Hi friends, I see both of your posts first time. I am also re-joined Boddunan very recently. The women's cricket team of India is very talented so, I am sure they will win for us/our country.

Fair chances for England
Hello guys, i am not a new member of this site. I am an old member who come back after a long time.
I also have a favour that my country has to win the world cup but probably i don't seeing a chance for it. May be England team is doing all through this tournament.

Joseph Jose

India women team is also good and may win the final.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
oh No, India lose the chance of entry to the super 6. I am confident that England will get the world cup.

Joseph Jose

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.