Best articles are those that tell of original thoughts of author. But is this possible if you just write about places, persons and functions. We had many articles on personalities, places- tourist and others, festivals. All these are informative. All information is contained in various sites. You may search anything on Google. I wonder how you can be original. even if you write a the thousand word articles, this cannot be really original even if not copy pasted.

What is the use of just writing information- copy paste- or in your own words. Is this not just repetition of same matter.

I feel that an author may give real contribution only if he thinks out of box and does not restrict himself to what is considered as popular or traditional views on anything. For example, 'rape; is linked to 'honor'. If you write why this notion is wrong, you are original. But if you just repeat the existing double standards on morality and say that women loses her 'honor' and 'soul' as a result of rape and offender be given death sentence, your contribution is almost negligible.
'Originality' means discarding herd mentality. Hon'ble members may please give their views.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think a person's own experiences, or no articles at all.
As I have always thought the entire language consists of few words constructed through basic alphabet have to be put together to make an article, a book or a research theme. There is nothing original as such, even personal experiences would clash at some points or others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think a person's own experiences, or no articles at all.
As I have always thought the entire language consists of few words constructed through basic alphabet have to be put together to make an article, a book or a research theme. There is nothing original as such, even personal experiences would clash at some points or others.

An individual may not have direct experience. He has to read others. But he should be able to critically evaluate all and form his own views. If he just reproduces others' work in his own words or otherwise, it is no use writing. There can be no originality in true sense but there must be imprint of the author. For example, Mahatma Gandhi has borrowed a lot from Bible and Hindu religion but yet his views on ahimsa and non cooperation were his original thoughts and not a copy paste of Mahatma Buddha.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Best articles are those that tell of original thoughts of author. But is this possible if you just write about places, persons and functions. We had many articles on personalities, places- tourist and others, festivals. All these are informative. All information is contained in various sites. You may search anything on Google. I wonder how you can be original. even if you write a the thousand word articles, this cannot be really original even if not copy pasted.

What is the use of just writing information- copy paste- or in your own words. Is this not just repetition of same matter.

I feel that an author may give real contribution only if he thinks out of box and does not restrict himself to what is considered as popular or traditional views on anything. For example, 'rape; is linked to 'honor'. If you write why this notion is wrong, you are original. But if you just repeat the existing double standards on morality and say that women loses her 'honor' and 'soul' as a result of rape and offender be given death sentence, your contribution is almost negligible.
'Originality' means discarding herd mentality. Hon'ble members may please give their views.

The ability to say unequivocally what he or she intends to say,refusal to toe others and be a chorus singer in a group..
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
WEll, I am still starter in Article writing and only write on one subject (mostly). Even I have noticed that information which I write in article is also available on other sites, but I always try to write it by experiencing the thing. I mean suppose I am writing about some software or other technology, I mostly write it after using it. And that way I can write it more easily in my own words and as per my experience.

Thanks for information on it, it will help me to improve in article writing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Writing is an art. Article writing requires correct information of the topic and the ability to express writer's view in a simple and good language with proper presentation. Simple language attract the readers which they understand. It should not so lengthy and also not in few lines. The main subject of the article should cover. An attractive title must be given to the article.
Even I also have started writing articles so I don't have much experience of writing :blink: . But my experience says when someone writes his/her own views makes an article good. Views may be similar for many people but to express them in their language and presenting it may differ. Like if someone wants to write an article about a place then it happens that two writers may write about the same places to visit in that particular place and may have many things similar but the experiences of both surely would be different and so is their way of writing it. :blink:
Whatever you do, however you change or try to be original, you cannot play with realities. The facts would remain same unless you have a unique topic to write on. If you are writing about places you shall have to use facts and locations, try as hard as you do. You of course write differently when there is no binding about topic, sub-topics etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whatever you do, however you change or try to be original, you cannot play with realities. The facts would remain same unless you have a unique topic to write on. If you are writing about places you shall have to use facts and locations, try as hard as you do. You of course write differently when there is no binding about topic, sub-topics etc.

I agree. Even if you write about a personality then too the same thing happens of course there are topics where you may write something unique of your own. :blink:
Doing unique things all time may be thrilling but not possible always as sometime there will be nothing left to discuss. This is what is happening in our forums.. no interesting topic to start or discuss. Similarly I appreciate @ Gulshan idea about originality but to implement that author should'n't care about rewards. For example, in boddunan also there are lot of articles which are also reproduced though not copied. But how many original articles with unique ideas are given good rewards? Authors expect rewards for originality if not then we can definitely see some original articles as stated by @Gulshan. Previously, I also shared some personal experiences and opinions in article form but I couldn't see any benefit in doing so... :unsure:
Another tip of writing good article is you may choose topic of public interest. People like to dig good article.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.