It has been a sad day today. The son of my sister's brother-in-law passed away this morning :( He had a craze for driving bikes even when he was still learning. He was only in 11th std. and wouldn't mind without a bike. He had already lost his father 8 years back and now this happened. How silly of his mother who also agreed to give him a bike even when he was not 18! It is sad and unfortunate, but against law. There is nothing the family can do now. They don't have any legal background to make a case in court of law.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's really sad. Now Mother is all alone !!

Parents should be careful on such things. Kids always demand but it is parent's duty to decide that which should be full fill and which must be not.

And driving is thing which is only for mature people. No one should take it as GAME where they can race and all that.. TOO RISKY.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I feel sad for such mishaps. It is necessary to observe road safety. Heartiest condolence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I also feel sad. It is very unfortunate. Parents should be more careful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Parents should be careful on such things. Kids always demand but it is parent's duty to decide that which should be full fill and which must be not.

And driving is thing which is only for mature people. No one should take it as GAME where they can race and all that.. TOO RISKY.

I totally blame the parents for such things. If they can't control their kids, nothing is sadder than this. The craze for bikes is too powerful among such children. There are many children like this who pay a heavy price of their deeds.

I totally blame the parents for such things. If they can't control their kids, nothing is sadder than this. The craze for bikes is too powerful among such children. There are many children like this who pay a heavy price of their deeds.

Yes we should not handover the key of bike unless he/ she gets matured.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes we should not handover the key of bike unless he/ she gets matured.

I had learnt in school and college that fear saves one from getting hurt. If the children are aware of the pains and the dangers associated with such rash driving, they will themselves be careful and not drive until they are confident. The children are children after all. But the parents should be accountable for this.
Very sad. Rash driving leads to accident which in turn may lead to death.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Abhijeet, I am very sad to know that someone close to you has met with such a terrible fate, and he is so young too! Really sad! But what were the parents thinking when they permitted him to take the bike out at such young age?? Why is everyone in so much hurry to grow up? :blink: :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very sad. Rash driving leads to accident which in turn may lead to death.

On many occasions such driving is the culprit and center of accusations. I don’t know what to say to these kids who do not care about themselves, leave alone anyone else.
Abhijeet, I am very sad to know that someone close to you has met with such a terrible fate, and he is so young too! Really sad! But what were the parents thinking when they permitted him to take the bike out at such young age?? Why is everyone in so much hurry to grow up? :blink: :unsure:

Do you think no one prevented him from riding the bike? No. Let me tell you the other side. Though I still blame the parents for this, they too are humans after all. This kid's mother was at her wits end trying to see her son see reason of not driving. But he persisted and said that he would drive just for today - this fateful day. He said that he just wanted one chance to drive (or may be go away from us all :( )
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.