Without naming any product or company, I am curious to know, if the fairness products really work? I mean how can a black person become fair with the use of just creams?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Skin color is natural. The very idea of changing this is disgusting. The fairness creams may make some changes in look. But color cannot be changed. Also there may be some harmful substances in these creams.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Skin color is natural. The very idea of changing this is disgusting. The fairness creams may make some changes in look. But color cannot be changed. Also there may be some harmful substances in these creams.

I know that the complexion is natural and almost impossible to change it as well (except for plastic surgery, may be). But I always wonder how these products claim to increase the fairness levels. Aren't these false promises?
Without naming any product or company, I am curious to know, if the fairness products really work? I mean how can a black person become fair with the use of just creams?

Its possible in the make believe Ad shorts made by these Dream Merchants AKA Ad wizards

I have heard most of the persons telling that fairness products are working cute to some extent.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
If fairness cream would really work then all dark skinned people would become fair.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Its possible in the make believe Ad shorts made by these Dream Merchants AKA Ad wizards

It is only a temporary victory. There are no permanent results to show that, I believe. If you say, it is possible to make someone believe a thing, but then how can people be so dumb as to keep believing it all the while?
If fairness cream would really work then all dark skinned people would become fair.

That's what I forgot to say. If that were the case, all the people from the equatorial countries would have become fair skinned and handsome. Even the women would have become (beautiful and) fair.

I have heard most of the persons telling that fairness products are working cute to some extent.

It is understandable if we say it works up to some extent. But then again, "up to some extent" is a subjective term. Who will decide wha the "extent" is.

It is only a temporary victory. There are no permanent results to show that, I believe. If you say, it is possible to make someone believe a thing, but then how can people be so dumb as to keep believing it all the while?

Exactly. Ad wizards encash the "Dumbness" of the buyer. That 's the whole crux of ADVERTISING
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I think cannot be a black person become fair with the use of just creams. Many fairness products available in the market but they are showing its effect only for 3-4 hours. I think natural beauty is better if compare to beauty products and its reactions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.