Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think cannot be a black person become fair with the use of just creams. Many fairness products available in the market but they are showing its effect only for 3-4 hours. I think natural beauty is better if compare to beauty products and its reactions.

I am really amazed by the special effects. If you have seen Virat Kohli's ad, my god, he looks at least 100 times fairer than he actually is. The face is too bright to see at times. That is total exaggeration. I mean, there's a limit to things, but certainly not in these cases.
I think cannot be a black person become fair with the use of just creams. Many fairness products available in the market but they are showing its effect only for 3-4 hours. I think natural beauty is better if compare to beauty products and its reactions.

I am really amazed by the special effects. If you have seen Virat Kohli's ad, my god, he looks at least 100 times fairer than he actually is. The face is too bright to see at times. That is total exaggeration. I mean, there's a limit to things, but certainly not in these cases.

There are no limits in the realm of business, Its a cut throat world

Okay, let business be at its place. "Dikhave pe mat jao, apni akal lagao" Where does this line disappear? People will do business. But it is up to the customers to choose if a certain product is right for them or if it can deliver what it promises.

Okay, let business be at its place. "Dikhave pe mat jao, apni akal lagao" Where does this line disappear? People will do business. But it is up to the customers to choose if a certain product is right for them or if it can deliver what it promises.

You cannot isolate business from Akal. The one who has it will exploit the one who lacks it.
Its better not to use any such products.Try to use natural home remedies.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

You cannot isolate business from Akal. The one who has it will exploit the one who lacks it.

Fairnesss products work. But those products can't do magic. Thay are making it as huge prfit yielding business. That is not fair.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Fairnesss products work. But those products can't do magic. Thay are making it as huge prfit yielding business. That is not fair.

That’s right. The products don’t work like magic. In fact, nothing is magical in any product. It is the business strategy and you said it right. They are doing great profits by targeting the right customers. But if people are buying the products, we can't call it unfair either.
Skin color is natural. The very idea of changing this is disgusting. The fairness creams may make some changes in look. But color cannot be changed. Also there may be some harmful substances in these creams.

I know that the complexion is natural and almost impossible to change it as well (except for plastic surgery, may be). But I always wonder how these products claim to increase the fairness levels. Aren't these false promises?

I find that many individuals especially women's faces are fairer than rest of body. This is because they apply fairness and other creams to face only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Skin color is natural. The very idea of changing this is disgusting. The fairness creams may make some changes in look. But color cannot be changed. Also there may be some harmful substances in these creams.

I know that the complexion is natural and almost impossible to change it as well (except for plastic surgery, may be). But I always wonder how these products claim to increase the fairness levels. Aren't these false promises?

I find that many individuals especially women's faces are fairer than rest of body. This is because they apply fairness and other creams to face only.

Yes, that's good observation ;) hahaha. Women give more importance to only their facial beauty, it seems. But then does this mean the fairness creams do work in fact?
I don't think any fairness cream as claimed by any company can make skin fairer if they do they do it for promotion/sail of their products and ultimately making consumers fool. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.