Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Skin color is natural. The very idea of changing this is disgusting. The fairness creams may make some changes in look. But color cannot be changed. Also there may be some harmful substances in these creams.

I know that the complexion is natural and almost impossible to change it as well (except for plastic surgery, may be). But I always wonder how these products claim to increase the fairness levels. Aren't these false promises?

I find that many individuals especially women's faces are fairer than rest of body. This is because they apply fairness and other creams to face only.

Yes, that's good observation ;) hahaha. Women give more importance to only their facial beauty, it seems. But then does this mean the fairness creams do work in fact?

Mot necessarily. The creams and other make up have very temporary effect. Just see a woman early morning when she has not used any cream or make up. she will look blackish as she really is. But after bath and make up, her face will be brighter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Without naming any product or company, I am curious to know, if the fairness products really work? I mean how can a black person become fair with the use of just creams?

let SRK say is first..afterall, he is using fair and lovely of males ;) ;)

abhi, can you please edit the spelling mistake of the title?

Meera sandhu
Without naming any product or company, I am curious to know, if the fairness products really work? I mean how can a black person become fair with the use of just creams?

It does work since it contains bleaching elements so with regular use one can see the skin tone lightening, but what other negative effect it can have is anybody's guess - Cucumber juice and tomatoes too help in lightening the skin tone and are better for skin and less expensive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I don't think any fairness cream as claimed by any company can make skin fairer if they do they do it for promotion/sail of their products and ultimately making consumers fool. :blink:

Yes it is making consumers a fool and scapegoats of great marketing. But I still would like to question again as to how people get caught by the marketing techniques and start believing the so-called false promises.

What spelling mistake, Sandhyaji and where is it exactly? Is it anywhere here "Do faireness products really work?" Should it be "fairness"? Please clarify.
Some product works definitely but many are some advertisement to sell.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes, let's be fair to some fairness products. Though all promise, only some of them deliver. So, I guess, if the technicalities are taken into account, some products would be working too.

Yes, let's be fair to some fairness products. Though all promise, only some of them deliver. So, I guess, if the technicalities are taken into account, some products would be working too.

But as Sharmistha said, some home made products are good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Natural ingredients do work in improve skin complexion and if the skin fairness product is completely free from chemical and harmful substances then maybe we can test it to see the results. I think natural ingredients like saffron, aloe vera can increase complexion.

What spelling mistake, Sandhyaji and where is it exactly? Is it anywhere here "Do faireness products really work?" Should it be "fairness"? Please clarify.

Obviously, 'faireness' needs be corrected as 'fairness'. I shall correct this. I agree that certain products containing natural herbs are good for skin health and may also bring some fairness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.