Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
During suffering many time I recd message of wining free mobile recharge of Rs. 500. I never accept this offer and try to charge mobile with it. I want to know that such type offers are fraud or genuine.

I have never come across any such offers until today except small time offers like Rs 35 or at the most Rs 50/.But on the other hand have been charged with huge amounts for multiple messages obviously unwanted , that I dint even open...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i also received many times such offer of winning talktime not more than Rs 50.But five hundred is too much.Any way if you receive such message contact directly with customer care.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Free recharge offers are fraud. My cousion also try this and his sim was blocked. Never believe in this type of messages
i also received many times such offer of winning talktime not more than Rs 50.But five hundred is too much.Any way if you receive such message contact directly with customer care.

That is true, winnings of upto Rs. 50 free talktime are believable but 500 is too much, no one offers that much ever so you better keep away from that kind of offers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is true, winnings of upto Rs. 50 free talktime are believable but 500 is too much, no one offers that much ever so you better keep away from that kind of offers!

Getting even Rs. 50 talktime is rare, so to speak. Actually, I haven't got even one such 'offer' even when I have been online for more than 7 years now. But I think only offers from reputed companies should be fine.

Getting even Rs. 50 talktime is rare, so to speak. Actually, I haven't got even one such 'offer' even when I have been online for more than 7 years now. But I think only offers from reputed companies should be fine.

I don't get any such offer still now, yes some insurance companies disturb often.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I don't get any such offer still now, yes some insurance companies disturb often.

I have been using a mobile for more than 8 years now. But it was for the last 5-6 months that I got some calls from the insurance companies. It was really frustrating speaking with the guys. And interestingly, on some occasions there were some girls speaking to me. Maybe that was a trick. But I always excused myself from that.
You are also right. Free recharge of Rs. 500/- it's so funny. Don't believe on this ads or messages

I have been using a mobile for more than 8 years now. But it was for the last 5-6 months that I got some calls from the insurance companies. It was really frustrating speaking with the guys. And interestingly, on some occasions there were some girls speaking to me. Maybe that was a trick. But I always excused myself from that.

Yes I have a doubt also, how they get our number?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I recommend keeping ourselves away from this type of messages is good for us.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.