Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I recommend keeping ourselves away from this type of messages is good for us.

Yes . Now a message coming that You have won 100,000.000 doller and send some reply.
I think all are bogus.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One man lost his 10 lakhs because of this scam mail. he is well educated also. greediness always danger...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
i also received many times such offer of winning talktime not more than Rs 50.But five hundred is too much.Any way if you receive such message contact directly with customer care.

That is true, winnings of upto Rs. 50 free talktime are believable but 500 is too much, no one offers that much ever so you better keep away from that kind of offers!

Getting even Rs. 50 talktime is rare, so to speak. Actually, I haven't got even one such 'offer' even when I have been online for more than 7 years now. But I think only offers from reputed companies should be fine.

We can always use our discretion and decide what to be done and what not.
One man lost his 10 lakhs because of this scam mail. he is well educated also. greediness always danger...

Yes some times some people being greedy accept their proposal and lost many.
So beware of it. Nothing is free.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes some times some people being greedy accept their proposal and lost many.
So beware of it. Nothing is free.

It is not about greed only but lack of awareness as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:( Yes it is the best way to check, but I have some hesitation, what happen if it is a fraud.
During suffering many time I recd message of wining free mobile recharge of Rs. 500. I never accept this offer and try to charge mobile with it. I want to know that such type offers are fraud or genuine.

When you get such a message next time- give it a try and share your experience with us. I have never been offered such a lucrative offer till date.
:) Yes you are right.
Well, even I have never tried such offers. But better be careful, as there are too many scam ads like that available on internet. So better watch out and not to give more personal info. ;)
B) It is surprising for me that you didn't get any message of this type till the day, you are spending much more time than me with internet. Next time when I will receive message I will forward it to you okey.
During suffering many time I recd message of wining free mobile recharge of Rs. 500. I never accept this offer and try to charge mobile with it. I want to know that such type offers are fraud or genuinea.

I hope you are the lucky one to get such offers. I have never got any such offer till date. But I must tell you, be careful. They might be asking your mobile number. You will be suffering (actually you were surfing when you got those msg) surely if you do anything out of the way.
:) With your this reply we get answer of above topic. Here I listen that some person receive miss call from Pakistan, when they done back call whole balance was transferred.
You should consider another possibility- they do it to take your number on their database to fill your inbox with unwanted adverts and cold calls.

He he.. Yes.. that's what I mean. I have seen that thing few time. One of my friend did that, he never got recharge but started getting those unwanted messages. :laugh:

@Abhi.. Yes due to them lots of honest business suffers.
B) I Think no need of wait and watch, ignore these.
This is the advertisement technique. Some ad companies also offering this type of offers.

Poison also won't come free in these days. Be careful. There are innumerable ways to hook the people devised by unscrupulous business community.
Wait and watch is the Mantra for the present.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.