Here is one of my friend who is now 32 years old and his parents are very much eager to see him married soon but this fellow has thought something else. :) He says he does not want to lose his freedom after marriage :woohoo: he says there are lots of boundations after marriage which he won't be able to follow so he always denies for the photo of girl which his parents show him for marriage. :evil: But this is serious I think he has to get married at some age then why he is running from it. :blink: Marriage of course is a responsibilty but we all have to do it. What do you say?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is one of my friend who is now 32 years old and his parents are very much eager to see him married soon but this fellow has thought something else. :) He says he does not want to lose his freedom after marriage :woohoo: he says there are lots of boundations after marriage which he won't be able to follow so he always denies for the photo of girl which his parents show him for marriage. :evil: But this is serious I think he has to get married at some age then why he is running from it. :blink: Marriage of course is a responsibilty but we all have to do it. What do you say?. :blink:

Its not a responsibility. Its an option. The concerned person alone knows whether to opt for it or not.

Its not a responsibility. Its an option. The concerned person alone knows whether to opt for it or not.

Absolutely the person who has to it knows it actually. :) But the question is still we have a culture in our society where marriages are considered mandatory and you alone can't take decision for it your parents also have a major role in taking this decision.

Absolutely the person who has to it knows it actually. :) But the question is still we have a culture in our society where marriages are considered mandatory and you alone can't take decision for it your parents also have a major role in taking this decision.

With all said and done, concerned person should have the final say.
Right. One is bound to lose the freedom - ask me :( ;) :laugh:
But let's admit it, it is also a responsibility. I have a friend who is 34, is a sub-treasure officer, earns well and still is unmarried. He is older than me and still is unmarried. He had lost his father way back and has 2 brothers, who both are married. He is the only one left. So, there are a lot of problems for food and daily needs. His mother wants to see him married. I guess, it is a responsibility for him now.
Yes, marriage is a responsibility of parents . It is the culture of our society and comes in our sixteen Sanskar s . Marriage is one of these Sanskars. According to vedas 25 years age is the best for it.. It is true that there are so many burdens after marriage ,
Inspite of this marriage has it's own importance. All the social life depends upon this.

Marriage open the door of society.
yes, marriage is a kind responsibility. Actually marriage is performed to guy and a girl because as their parents cannot be life long with them so later both can support to each other

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, marriage is a kind responsibility. Actually marriage is performed to guy and a girl because as their parents cannot be life long with them so later both can support to each other

Ok , what about the aspirations of that poor chap who wants to stay a bachelor? Who is going to think of his ideals?
hmm, Parents should make that bachelor to understand why people should get marry. His parentts should make a strike. they should create such a atmosphere that he should feel that someone should be with him. therefore, he feel he need some one in his life and finally he will get convienced and will say ok for the marriage

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, marriage is a responsibility of parents . It is the culture of our society and comes in our sixteen Sanskar s . Marriage is one of these Sanskars. According to vedas 25 years age is the best for it.. It is true that there are so many burdens after marriage ,
Inspite of this marriage has it's own importance. All the social life depends upon this.

Marriage open the door of society.

That's right. The culture is very important that binds the society together. Yes, it brings burden, but then it is the way how life is.
He should learn to trust fate. He cannot keep running from it. He should get married. Marriage is not necessarily a disaster. I have been happily married since the last few years with no problems at all.

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.