Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very funny. This is one of those weird news which keeps coming from time to time.

Mala Jaiswar
Very funny. This is one of those weird news which keeps coming from time to time.

Yes, these news to pop up once in a while. But we hope that we don't see you from time to time (we expect you to be regular here)
media makes many wonders to draw the attention of people.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
media makes many wonders to draw the attention of people.

Media plays an important role in our lives. Be it reporting the general news, bringing in awareness or as you said, drawing our attention towards such funny things.
Oneday will come when the sun will rise in the west and will set in east. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, and we (men) will become pregnant and women will look after us. But I hope that "one day" comes after I die, as I want be the last man to carry a baby bump :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That means you don't want to see this change.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is very very surprising news and also funny..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Its not nothing new, I heard this few days before. I can not remember the details but there in foreign a man got so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Its not nothing new, I heard this few days before. I can not remember the details but there in foreign a man got so.

Oh.. I also heard in some children when they are in the womb, another fetus of mother will get inside to the child's womb and creates problems.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Oneday will come when the sun will rise in the west and will set in east. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, and we (men) will become pregnant and women will look after us. But I hope that "one day" comes after I die, as I want be the last man to carry a baby bump :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That means you don't want to see this change.

Nope. Do you? As I said, I enjoyed the news, but will never be pleased to see the change in reality. :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.