{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10264]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
these lines are true. It is good to keep silent when people could not understand you. and we should wait until the person who understand you and receive you .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

you are right. Keep silence is the better when the situation is not control
In most of the families, people never try to understand the person exactly. Every family will contain a person, but remaining member never try to under this person. This creates misunderstanding and misconceptions between the person and remaining people of the family

A person whose thinking is mostly find different never understand the problems of other. One person is always in a family
In every family there will be a member who is very good with good attitude but the remaining will fail to understand this person until the person prove him or herself

It's true. all members thinking never become same
In every family there will be a member who is very good with good attitude but the remaining will fail to understand this person until the person prove him or herself

One is lucky , if there is one person who can understand you. Problem lies when there are none around to understand you. In such situations better shut up and leave that place.
Rambabuji what u said is right, but in some cases people feel that we are not giving importance to them as we didnt reply them and left the place

They don't say silence is golden for nothing. I had read that it is wise to keep quiet than to speak out and prove that you are a fool. I don't remember whose good thought it is, but it is worth giving a thought to.
Yes it hurts when you see people listening to you but can't help or don't help you out. I normally don't expect much from people. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.