Now a days television, laptop, mobiles, ipods etc have come and mostly utilized by the people. So in this world is there any one who are still listenint g to radio. let us see how many of us will spend time with radio.

coming to me, every day night 11 to 1 i listen to radio. The program name is " Mid night Express". In red FM. Anchoring was amazing and too funny with RJ Rohit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not listening radio. But when I am going out of station, then I am listening FM only for time pass
I listen radio daily to have peaceful sleep. So before I sleep due to the humor in the program i laugh alot and i sleep so that the next day i can start the day with a smile and day to be happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's good for starting with a smile. But my schedule is very busy
Now a days television, laptop, mobiles, ipods etc have come and mostly utilized by the people. So in this world is there any one who are still listenint g to radio. let us see how many of us will spend time with radio.

coming to me, every day night 11 to 1 i listen to radio. The program name is " Mid night Express". In red FM. Anchoring was amazing and too funny with RJ Rohit.

No chance for me Sarala. i sleep early to get up early in the morning. And from that time onwards i do not know how time slips away from underneath my feet.
Earlier, Vividbharathi was my best companion before marriage. Now, hears radio only while travelling by car, a lot of new radio stations.

as my present residence is beneath a hill, it's difficult to get Vividbharathi signals. I bought a radio only for this purpose, but...

Meera sandhu
I normally listen to Radio - FM when I am travelling in my car otherwise I don't. :)
FM is some popular now but Mw is old now. Tv also spoiled its market.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The days of vividh bharati and binaca geet mala are good remembrance. Now I watch even TV less and am before computer most of the time. I like to see entertainment videos on U tube.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The days of vividh bharati and binaca geet mala are good remembrance. Now I watch even TV less and am before computer most of the time. I like to see entertainment videos on U tube.

yes, I also rarely watch TV.
We bought a new television few months back. Yet I doubt if I have seen at least one full lengthy movie B) :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I love to hear the Radio.Specially I love to hear Radio Mirchi at night.And in the afternoon I hear Big FM.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.