Today is the International mother language day.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10301]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Glad to know that my birthday is associated with such an important day!! Thanks for reminding!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes you must be proud that you are born on this very special day.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Glad to know that my birthday is associated with such an important day!! Thanks for reminding!! :) :)

International mother language day reminds us to encourage our mother tongue. My mother tongue is Punjabi but I can neiter read nor write this. Based in U.P., Hindi is more my language. I have written some articles in Boddunan in Hindi and thus, I am encouraging this.

I take an opportunity to suggest that the languages in Devnagri script like Marathi and Nepali be also allowed in articles section. Fonts of Hindi, Marathi and Nepali are same as all these are in Devnagri script.

Though not formally announced as a policy, I've seen one or two articles in Marathi in Boddunan site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

International mother language day reminds us to encourage our mother tongue. My mother tongue is Punjabi but I can neiter read nor write this. Based in U.P., Hindi is more my language. I have written some articles in Boddunan in Hindi and thus, I am encouraging this.

I take an opportunity to suggest that the languages in Devnagri script like Marathi and Nepali be also allowed in articles section. Fonts of Hindi, Marathi and Nepali are same as all these are in Devnagri script.

Though not formally announced as a policy, I've seen one or two articles in Marathi in Boddunan site.

Same here my mother tongue is Punjabi as my mother was a pure Punjaban but my grand father settled in UP , Mathura and my father mostly posted at different places in UP being a UP government employee, I never got a chance to write or read Punjabi although I am fluent at speaking it. I am good at HIndi and I too have posted 1-2 in Hindi on Boddunan.
I have tried to read or write Punjabi but could not succeed properly. However I am satisfied that I can speak my mother tongue properly besides a few other languages.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Are there articles in Marathi here? I have never seen one! If you can please post the links here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Glad to know the significance of the day. But sad i could not read the graphic you posted.

Are there articles in Marathi here? I have never seen one! If you can please post the links here!

I accidentally reached some Marathi article. Apparently, this would not have been noticed because fonts in Hindi and Marathi are same. I shall give link when I again find this after search.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
:blush:

Thanks for creating this heart touching thread. I love my mother tongue Tamil very much. It is the classical language.
TAMIL.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
:blush:

Thanks for creating this heart touching thread. I love my mother tongue Tamil very much. It is the classical language.

I love my mother tongue too..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10303]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
:cheer: :cheer: ME MARATHI III. :cheer: :cheer:

I am Maharashtrian . My Mother tongue is Marathi. I love It very much.

Nice thread

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.