Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:( How many some one pin point. They are not countable.
This is nothing new. Many gundas, illiterate and uneducated people are known to join political parties in our country and then these become a nuisance. There have been many instances, and I will not pin point anybody in particular. :blush:
B) For political party one norms for candidate is who can win in election.
Often, the unsocial and criminal elements join political party- especially the ruling party in state or center just to enhance their influence. Also when the ruling party changes, they change the party as well. It is for political parties to check this misuse of their organization.
B) Ram Babu I know it very well, Once I was sit at residence of senior congress leader house. There security guards were talking how much son of leader lost last night in gambling.
:( Before two day here one ward member of municipal ward member committee arrested by police for gambling. He try to influence policy that I am of ruling party so don't arrest me. But policy arrest him. But I think police release him without registering any case. So I want to say people join political party to use their influence for wrong deeds like violation of traffic rules, gambling, etc.

Anil, you knew it very late. All are aware including babes in the cradle about the evil designs of these political buffoons.
:) It is right some politicians are working sincerely. It is proverb"Akela Channa Bhar Nahi phore sakta . Few honest politicianm in helpless among large number dishonest politicians.
:( Before two day here one ward member of municipal ward member committee arrested by police for gambling. He try to influence policy that I am of ruling party so don't arrest me. But policy arrest him. But I think police release him without registering any case. So I want to say people join political party to use their influence for wrong deeds like violation of traffic rules, gambling, etc.

I think it is wrong to come up with a general statement like that. No doubt there are many politician who are misusing the power but at the same time, some politician are also working sincerely to bring a positive change in the society. As Gulshanji had said, it is the responsibility of the concerned political party to check such behaviour.
B) Yes it is right, here in my city car of an ASI have not number plate and policemen never use helmet while driving two wheeler.
General members don't get any advantage but leaders use their power in everywhere to get some illegal advantage.

But its not good to take advantage of power but most of the people do it even the common people too take advantage of their power as much they can. I see most of the policemen don't take tickets when they travel in a city bus just because they are Police. Is it not the use of power they have?. :blink:
Anil,
Please keep your answer in below of a post, it will be easy to access.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
B) Yes it is right, here in my city car of an ASI have not number plate and policemen never use helmet while driving two wheeler.
General members don't get any advantage but leaders use their power in everywhere to get some illegal advantage.

But its not good to take advantage of power but most of the people do it even the common people too take advantage of their power as much they can. I see most of the policemen don't take tickets when they travel in a city bus just because they are Police. Is it not the use of power they have?. :blink:

That's always happen police man are the ones who break all traffic rules. They think traffic rules are not meant for them they are just for common people but they forget that accidents don't see if you are a police man or common person. :blink:
It is very natural for the people in our country to use such influence. I don't think there is anything new in it. It has become the order of the day in India.
It is very natural for the people in our country to use such influence. I don't think there is anything new in it. It has become the order of the day in India.
but it creates problems for common person.
Anil,
Please keep your answer in below of a post, it will be easy to access.

Thanks Acharyya I will care
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.