Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, it is somehow very healing during tough times!

I wish my pen friend was also ceemji, i would have been bursting out of laughter everytime i received his mail

Nowadays, where is he? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes, it is somehow very healing during tough times!

I wish my pen friend was also ceemji, i would have been bursting out of laughter everytime i received his mail

you can always send him an email, he does check his email regularly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, At our town we used to have river with full of water. And we used to have lots of fun around it. But since many years it has not water now, and I wonder if i can see the water again.

now I also remember an irrigation channel of Government, that opens every summer and 2-3 times a year. It was done for agriculture and to supply water to nearby pond. But now, though the constructed channel is there, no water. They deviated the path from a place 1 km away from our place and sending water to the pond through that short cut. :( :( :(
In my childhood, we kids enjoyed those streams and fishes a lot. We used to sit there as if we were sitting nearby a lake or river. :laugh: :laugh: We loved to catch tiny fishes with our hands that time :woohoo: :woohoo:
All are lost memories now....But this thread has really warmed up my memories again :)

He he.. Yes that's for sure. When I read it , the first thing struck in mind is when we used to have lot of fun in childhood.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes due to global warming every thing is going wrong even in early morning we can see fog. But now there is no fog.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes due to global warming every thing is going wrong even in early morning we can see fog. But now there is no fog.

Don't say there is no fog come to Delhi you would realise it soon in winters. It was too cold this season. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.