The topic is locked.
At my back of house a cat cries yesterday on tree for about 20 minutes.....What to do of that horrible voice.. Is it ok

It is said that they cry after seeing ghost.Please reply :( :( :( :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cats do not mind when men quarrel and shout. There is no reason why you should mind what the cat does.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The sound of cat crying is sometimes like child crying.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
People corelate crying of cats with many things but that's all superstion. I don't like the sound of crying cat because its too irritating and its more irritating when it cries at night. :evil:
At my back of house a cat cries yesterday on tree for about 20 minutes.....What to do of that horrible voice.. Is it ok

It appears the cats are hungry. There are no ghosts.
I know it is very irritating and sounds scary also.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Pankaj Tanwar

B) Cat may have some problem, every one weather a person or animal cry in if have some problem,
Cats cry only when they are trying to connect with other cats, you know what I mean, and not because they see ghosts!

I don't know why we should mind them much after all all those poor animals are putting up with the human encroachment and humans are the loudest of all species!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Pankaj Tanwar
Cats cry only when they are trying to connect with other cats, you know what I mean, and not because they see ghosts!

I don't know why we should mind them much after all all those poor animals are putting up with the human encroachment and humans are the loudest of all species!

This is just because the sound they produce when they cry is very peculiar and irritates people very much. I don't like it because its too irritating specially at night when all over there is peace the sound becomes more irritating. :evil:

This is just because the sound they produce when they cry is very peculiar and irritates people very much. I don't like it because its too irritating specially at night when all over there is peace the sound becomes more irritating. :evil:

I hope Pankaj is no more afraid of cat's cry in the night. The thread is locked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.