Mostly we see that the differences between husband and wife are created . What are the reasons of it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mostly we see that the differences between husband and wife are created . What are the reasons of it.

Incompatibility arises due to lack of mutual understanding between husband and wife..

In any relationship there are bound to be differences and in an intimate relationship like marriage there will be all the more differences because of the proximity.It is getting to know one another and compromising,appreciating and adjusting one another is what marriage is all about...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Differences between any two persons- whatever be the relation- are bound to occur. What is significant is how they tackle these.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Differences may create between any two person because of different of opinion and thinking.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No one can think alike, so is the case between partners in any relations. Thinking alike would make them robots.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because husband is male and wife is female.hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Can occur between any two people but because the husband and wife relation is such that they both spend the most of the time together under the same roof, these differences become prominent when not handled appropriately. Ego clashes or the lack of understanding between the couple can be a few of the reasons.

Live in the present :)
:) Because of the difference of opinions and the way they think. In most of the cases where there is frequent fights in couple there is no mutual understanding between them. Moreover its because of ego I know in relationship like marriage one should compromise with the partner and should be patient enough to listen to his/her partner those who do that enjoy the relationship better. :)
If both are perpetually in agreement over all issues there would be no fun in life since after a while it gets boring.Differences and occasional misunderstandings add spice to one's life, as long as it does not get out of hand and lead to major misunderstandings.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If both are perpetually in agreement over all issues there would be no fun in life since after a while it gets boring.Differences and occasional misunderstandings add spice to one's life, as long as it does not get out of hand and lead to major misunderstandings.

UshaJi. Thank you for reminding me that famous song from "Aas Ka Panchi".

" Tum Roothi Raho, Mai Manata rahoon, To Maja Jeene Ka Aur Bhi Aata Hai."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.