Can I get any pen pals here? I am really excited to have pen pals. In this age of instant and virtually paperless communication, having pen pals is one of a kind experience.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can I get any pen pals here? I am really excited to have pen pals. In this age of instant and virtually paperless communication, having pen pals is one of a kind experience.

:( I don't know about pan pals what is this?

Not pan pals, it is pen pals. Pen means pen and pal means friends. Being friends through pen, means by writing to each other where postal addresses are exchagned and we write letters to one another as it used to be in olden days.

Not pan pals, it is pen pals. Pen means pen and pal means friends. Being friends through pen, means by writing to each other where postal addresses are exchagned and we write letters to one another as it used to be in olden days.

Oh yes we called it pen friend. earlier in some magazine ads were published for it.Once I wrote a letter to a girl but my mother teach me good lesson. After that toba, toba
For sure its a different experience but in today's time you hardly find true pen pal. There are many site on internet on which you can find pen friends from all over the world.
No I never had pen friends also I don't want to have a one as I don't like writing letters. :evil:

I do not have any pen pals. I would be happy if I get Abhijit as my frist pen pal. Hope it will happen.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
For sure its a different experience but in today's time you hardly find true pen pal. There are many site on internet on which you can find pen friends from all over the world.

I am really excited at the mention of a pen pal. I would certainly like to have some of them. And as I had one before, I know I will be honest from my side. And there's nothing to lose in having one, isn't it?
Ya, definitely.....all the best.
Is writing email or gossiping in Facebook not same as letter writing. Earlier we used to use pen and ink. Instead now we use internet facility. This is same. Friends on line is same as pen friend.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Is writing email or gossiping in Facebook not same as letter writing. Earlier we used to use pen and ink. Instead now we use internet facility. This is same. Friends on line is same as pen friend.

Yes its same except we don't write letters and don't rely on Postal department to get it delivered to the person. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.