Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well, before than this i wasn't aware with the word pen pals.. But as I read above response, can't we all can be called pen pals.. I mean we are like friends and exchanging views by writing but online.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
well, before than this i wasn't aware with the word pen pals.. But as I read above response, can't we all can be called pen pals.. I mean we are like friends and exchanging views by writing but online.

Where's the pen Anand? Hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am sorry we aren't pen pals here, because the pen is missing. And as you said "online" it has become an electronic medium of communicating. What I was speaking was about traditional way of doing so.
Is writing email or gossiping in Facebook not same as letter writing. Earlier we used to use pen and ink. Instead now we use internet facility. This is same. Friends on line is same as pen friend.

Yes its same except we don't write letters and don't rely on Postal department to get it delivered to the person. :woohoo:

Well does that happen - the person not getting the letters, etc? I haven't experienced that yet. Maybe someone else might have.

Where's the pen Anand? Hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am sorry we aren't pen pals here, because the pen is missing. And as you said "online" it has become an electronic medium of communicating. What I was speaking was about traditional way of doing so.

lol.. Here keyboard is filling the work of pen.. So I thought.... Well, at least let us give another name.. how about KEYBOARD PALS. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Now a days it is very rare to find pen pals.Now we only find computer pals :P :cheer: :laugh:.Ha ha ha.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now a days it is very rare to find pen pals.Now we only find computer pals :P :cheer: :laugh:.Ha ha ha.

Though it is rare, we will never know until we try it, right? I guess, there is hardly any emotion in computer friends but the same can be found with pen pals.
Wow, there you are, Robert. I too would like you to be my pen pal. I had one many years back. But didn't continue. I hope we can be long term friends.

I would like to be your long lasting pen pal. Do you know what pen meant for in Tamil?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Is writing email or gossiping in Facebook not same as letter writing. Earlier we used to use pen and ink. Instead now we use internet facility. This is same. Friends on line is same as pen friend.

Yes its same except we don't write letters and don't rely on Postal department to get it delivered to the person. :woohoo:

Well does that happen - the person not getting the letters, etc? I haven't experienced that yet. Maybe someone else might have.

Yes it used to happen in the past but not now days as now the postal department has less work due to introduction of computers. :laugh:
Can I get any pen pals here? I am really excited to have pen pals. In this age of instant and virtually paperless communication, having pen pals is one of a kind experience.

Why not, I like pen friendship. And I'm willing to be your Pen friend, done?

Yes it used to happen in the past but not now days as now the postal department has less work due to introduction of computers. :laugh:

It would be wrong to say that the postal department has less work. The introduction of computers means printing, instead of writing and don't forget the bar coding too. Life's still not easy for them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.