Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha haa... Nice one.. Old memories revived.. I had one in Taiwan. Came in contact thorough internet.. We wrote each other few times but after that she got lost... But it was great to write letters....

No this is not a joke but, I shall be away for 10 months although not away from here. However I shall have no address in India.

I guess you will be moving to Australia. But then you will have your family back home, na. I am not saying that I will write a letter to you then. But you do have a parmanent address here after all.

I shall lock my home for 10 months, I shall be back next year in January. My wife is accompanying me, after all we have done this trip for a purpose.

Oh I see. Then I have no choice. By the way I was just hunting for some pen pals. I just wish I had many more. For you, I might have to wait. But then how would you manage the light bills, etc?
Ha haa... Nice one.. Old memories revived.. I had one in Taiwan. Came in contact thorough internet.. We wrote each other few times but after that she got lost... But it was great to write letters....

No this is not a joke but, I shall be away for 10 months although not away from here. However I shall have no address in India.

I guess you will be moving to Australia. But then you will have your family back home, na. I am not saying that I will write a letter to you then. But you do have a parmanent address here after all.

I shall lock my home for 10 months, I shall be back next year in January. My wife is accompanying me, after all we have done this trip for a purpose.

Oh I see. Then I have no choice. By the way I was just hunting for some pen pals. I just wish I had many more. For you, I might have to wait. But then how would you manage the light bills, etc?

I shall deposit enough in advance and other bills can be done online, as usual.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So that's great. I guess you will be paying the average use bill of electricity. That's the way, I guess.

So that's great. I guess you will be paying the average use bill of electricity. That's the way, I guess.

I want to have few pen pals. Abhijit told that he will mail me a letter. Abhijit, please make it soon.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Writing letters has all but vanished now. Our post man says that he delivers very few letters , it is mostly company notices and work related stuff that comes by post these days. Similarly the trend of cultivating pen pals is on the decline, probably might have even vanished...I used to have a few a decade ago but with email it has changed course ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Writing letters has all but vanished now. Our post man says that he delivers very few letters , it is mostly company notices and work related stuff that comes by post these days. Similarly the trend of cultivating pen pals is on the decline, probably might have even vanished...I used to have a few a decade ago but with email it has changed course ..

I remember seeing frequent ads in some magazines regarding pen pals 20 years ago. Now that the practice has vanished, so have the ads. Now with the advent of facebook, whatsapp, etc. people do not feel the need for pen pals! But because of the technology, the art of writing too has vanished. Otherwise it used to be quite a fun writing to friends you have never met!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.