The topic is locked.
Engineers in Stockholm have discovered a new way to trap and use human body heat. At Stockholm's busy Central Station, engineers use heating exchangers to convert body heat into hot water and then pump that water to an office building next door, providing it with environmentally friendly and cost effective heating.The process can reduce energy costs by up to 25%.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10426]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a great invention yaar, then we may use that heat in winter. Poor will not die further.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is a great invention yaar, then we may use that heat in winter. Poor will not die further.

You mean our poor have central heating system to use that to survive cold? Just think of this that system won't work in our country but countries well advanced in such technological methods.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You mean our poor have central heating system to use that to survive cold? Just think of this that system won't work in our country but countries well advanced in such technological methods.

Well it is discovered and oneday it will come to our country.

And used by poor of our country! :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And used by poor of our country! :evil: :evil:

No sir Govt will provide like roti, kapra and mokan. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.