A team of British and Russian scientists have launched a project that could predict when and where earthquakes will occur, and thus save thousands of lives.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A team of British and Russian scientists have launched a project that could predict when and where earthquakes will occur, and thus save thousands of lives.

If natural calamities like Tsunamis, Tornadoes and earthquakes can be predicted, there is nothing like it.
whats your mean by this
He means if all of these can be predicted then all can be avoided. So you cannot see any more earthquakes.
As per TwinSat team, it will become operational by year 2018. Project has 2 stages. First stage (Year 2011-2016) includes manufacture, assembling and testing of the micro satellite and nano satellite, deployment of the mission control, telemetry and data processing centers, network of geophysical stations, flight testing of the micro and nano satellites, experimental data processing, analysis and theoretical modelling, feasibility determination of danger of false alarms and ambiguity. Second stage (Year 2016-2018) consist of development and deployment of a practical System and operational launch of the service.
I wonder if they can be really predicted.. I mean predicting nature is like almost impossible. I guess we need to wait for future results.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Predicting nature has become possible some years back. There is always a warning prior to storms and cyclones. But only thing is most of the time the prediction of area which is to be hit by storm goes wrong.
Yes it is possible to predict such incidents but it all depends on how early or the exact intensity. They are doing it successfully in cases of natural disasters like Tsunami and EQs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it is possible to predict such incidents but it all depends on how early or the exact intensity. They are doing it successfully in cases of natural disasters like Tsunami and EQs.

Now with our own satellite technology making giant leaps, natural calamities can be predicted more accurately well in advance.
It would be still more good if the area can be predicted more accurately.

Hats off to them! This is good work. This will help peoples for many years against earthquakes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.