The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is an internal issue of congress. Sonia once refused this post so party will decide about it.
But in congress Rahul will be automatic choice.

That is , if they come back to power with a majority of seats...otherwise they will be at the mercy of the allies.I cant figure out which is worse, having a Congress led UPA with Sonia/Manmohan Singh/Rahul as the PM or Karunanidhi or someone else forcing their heirs on the nation :dry: Both the scenarios are scary ! :huh:

B) It is almost impossible for congress to come back with a majority seats. UPA or NDA have not any option to pay cost for support to Karunanidhi, Mayawati, Mulayam singh and others.
Rahul says that being P.M. is not his priority. This is indeed commendable. An office or post- howsoever big- is only a means. This does not mean that he is reluctant to accept P.M. post when circumstances warrant. This is simply not a priority.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/If-Rahul-Gandhi-says-no-who-will-be-his-Manmohan-Singh/Article1-1022371.aspx

I agree with you. This should be the first thought of every politician in India.

B) Yes every politician in India want that power must be remains within family. Indeed politics is like addiction.
I really find it tough answering this question. But I feel Modi should be the PM. He can take India to a new level like he has done for his state.
I really find it tough answering this question. But I feel Modi should be the PM. He can take India to a new level like he has done for his state.

Let me help you solve the puzzle, RahulJi knows it pretty well that he stands no chance to become a PM in near future so the best option is to deny it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me help you solve the puzzle, RahulJi knows it pretty well that he stands no chance to become a PM in near future so the best option is to deny it.

Thanks. But I am really not interested in politics and elections. I ignore it as much as possible. There's more to life than these two things.

They seem to believe that such issues should never be brought into lime light like Vadras land deals and Bofors and so on and they hope that people will forget them....The Ostrich mentality..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They seem to believe that such issues should never be brought into lime light like Vadras land deals and Bofors and so on and they hope that people will forget them....The Ostrich mentality..

And what happens even if people remember them. See, you mentioned that means its still in your memory and like you there could be many others.

And what happens even if people remember them. See, you mentioned that means its still in your memory and like you there could be many others.

there may be a few but public memory is short and the vast majority likes to remember only what it wants - most Indians have double standards and they are ready to forget and forgive if it suits them, little realising that the [politicians are making use of just that mentality to make gains for themselves !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

there may be a few but public memory is short and the vast majority likes to remember only what it wants - most Indians have double standards and they are ready to forget and forgive if it suits them, little realising that the [politicians are making use of just that mentality to make gains for themselves !

Of course you are right. I frankly agree that i don't remember

Of course you are right. I frankly agree that i don't remember

Yes it character of Indian public to forgot, Indians forgot emergency , boforce, mandal commission.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.