The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't find anything for praise for this statement. If the young man is not setting sights on the top job it just indicates a crisis which is best depicted as one of lack of confidence on his part which is a good sign of acute awareness for self-evaluation. He is neither fit nor worthy for this position at the moment.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I don't find anything for praise for this statement. If the young man is not setting sights on the top job it just indicates a crisis which is best depicted as one of lack of confidence on his part which is a good sign of acute awareness for self-evaluation. He is neither fit nor worthy for this position at the moment.

And I guess he is not ready too. His father proved to be a great PM only for a short while even when he was the young PM of India. There looks like a difference between the father-son.

And I guess he is not ready too. His father proved to be a great PM only for a short while even when he was the young PM of India. There looks like a difference between the father-son.

I am not too sure about Rajeev Gandhi being great, naive may be since he was manipulated and used by everyone around him for their own gains and the biggest of all scams Bofors happened during his tenure for which he was directly responsible...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not too sure about Rajeev Gandhi being great, naive may be since he was manipulated and used by everyone around him for their own gains and the biggest of all scams Bofors happened during his tenure for which he was directly responsible...

He did bring some good things especially the open economy and boost to the IT industry but then as a PM he is supposed to do that. So I don't think he was that great, instead a willing partner and probably consentor in an unforgivable crime of swindling crores of rupees of us taxpayers!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I really find it tough answering this question. But I feel Modi should be the PM. He can take India to a new level like he has done for his state.

Let me help you solve the puzzle, RahulJi knows it pretty well that he stands no chance to become a PM in near future so the best option is to deny it.

They seem to believe that such issues should never be brought into lime light like Vadras land deals and Bofors and so on and they hope that people will forget them....The Ostrich mentality..

And what happens even if people remember them. See, you mentioned that means its still in your memory and like you there could be many others.

there may be a few but public memory is short and the vast majority likes to remember only what it wants - most Indians have double standards and they are ready to forget and forgive if it suits them, little realising that the [politicians are making use of just that mentality to make gains for themselves !

Of course you are right. I frankly agree that i don't remember
\

This is the exact attitude of people that they bank on and rely on to win the next elections! How can people forget things like this??? :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He did bring some good things especially the open economy and boost to the IT industry but then as a PM he is supposed to do that. So I don't think he was that great, instead a willing partner and probably consentor in an unforgivable crime of swindling crores of rupees of us taxpayers!!

Yes, like Chandrababu Naidu did for Andhra Pradesh during his tenure as the chief minister. If there is one thing we can prominently remember about Rajiv Gandhi it is the IT field.

Yes, like Chandrababu Naidu did for Andhra Pradesh during his tenure as the chief minister. If there is one thing we can prominently remember about Rajiv Gandhi it is the IT field.

One right does not make two wrongs go away, and thats what happened with both Rajeev Gandhi and Chandra babu naidu. As long as Congress is in power they may sing praises of Rajeev gandhi and his family but once they lose their power all the skeletons in the cup board are bound to come out..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

One right does not make two wrongs go away, and thats what happened with both Rajeev Gandhi and Chandra babu naidu. As long as Congress is in power they may sing praises of Rajeev gandhi and his family but once they lose their power all the skeletons in the cup board are bound to come out..

Praising? Hahahaha!!! that's the last thing I will ever do about these things. It is just pure discussion here and as I said earlier, I don't have even an iota of interest in politics, let alone praising someone.
Let's see what happens to Rahul once his party wins and offers him the post of PM. Politics is too complex an issue to make speculation. Thanks friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.