Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the news it is mentioned that warden and parents both know about her health. New born is from her fiance but age of girl is only 17. Her fiance and parents, all should be punished.

This is bad enough but why punish anyone. The girl and her parents are already punished as there is social stigma. Better they get out of trauma if any. This is just a case of premarital sex with her finance. the newly baby born should be cared for as the teenager school going girl and her finance are parents of the baby.

They have not any other option.
B) unmarried teenager girl gave birth to child and trough them in toilet. How it is possible during pregnancy period no one know that she is pregnant ever her family member were not aware with it. No one saw her baby bump.
http://www.bhaskar.com/article/c-10-1568766-NOR.html

most practical solution is the boy and the girl should be married before a registrar in the presence of the parents of the boy and the girl/ The responsibility of upbringing the child should be equally shared by the both the families

Let alone the families, the first responsibility happens to be of that boy and the girl. It is due to them that everything transpired. They should be burdened with responsibilities.

Don't forget all the thing happened with the knowledge of the respective parents. Do you think a girl can become pregnant overnight without the knowledge of the parents of the boy and the girl?

Yes Rambabu, it is the question, it is not possible to hide pregnancy. Her parents and all person who were in her contact know it. Than why she gave birth is toilet.
Anil posting repeatedly on forums is a spam.Better try to avoid it.
This proved that still now we are not literate. This is totally a shameless fact. The total matter is full of wrong decision. The father, finance, society all are responsible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Anil posting repeatedly on forums is a spam.Better try to avoid it.

Yes Anil, it's four in a row. Sunilji has asked not to post 2 in a row. This is not allowed now. So, I am not posting even 2 on the trot.
I won't say that its only the fault of a boy,girl is also equally faulted I think 17 year old girl knows what is wrong and what is right. Definitely the infant should be handed over to her in laws and she should be married soon with the boy. :blink:
I won't say that its only the fault of a boy,girl is also equally faulted I think 17 year old girl knows what is wrong and what is right. Definitely the infant should be handed over to her in laws and she should be married soon with the boy. :blink:

The fact that she has become a mother shows that she is aware of what she has done. So, it's better if she takes the responsibility.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The fact that she has become a mother shows that she is aware of what she has done. So, it's better if she takes the responsibility.

She should take the responsibility of the infant and should ask her in laws to get married soon as its not that easy to raise a child as a single mother. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.