If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

Personally if I had my way, then I would like to have cats and kittens! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do have a pet dog in my home. I also prefer to have cats.
If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

I love dogs and we have a dog we found on the streets a few years ago,he is called Caramel because of his color :) , he is moody and can be quite unpredictable but a part of our life here...I also have to look after a hamster now, belonging to my daughter and I am terrified it will slip through my fingers each time I hold it in my palm, it is called fluffy ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have no pets. I like these but being single, this is not feasible. When I leave for offiece, nobody is there at residence to care for the pets.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have no pet in my home as it takes some times which is not possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have no pets. I like these but being single, this is not feasible. When I leave for offiece, nobody is there at residence to care for the pets.

You could have cats, they do not need looking after except giving them something to eat!

I love dogs and we have a dog we found on the streets a few years ago,he is called Caramel because of his color :) , he is moody and can be quite unpredictable but a part of our life here...I also have to look after a hamster now, belonging to my daughter and I am terrified it will slip through my fingers each time I hold it in my palm, it is called fluffy ! :cheer:

Wow a hamster! It must be really terrifying to look after such a tiny thing!

We have a pocket dog. A few months back, one early morning we found it sleeping in our verandah. We searched for its master but no one claimed it. It has been with us since then.
I had a dog when I was a school going boy. Before that I had a cat and that was a time when I do not have memories of. But yes, I would love to have a dog once again.

you are doing great job of caring a street dog. Personally I am not in having any pet. I believed in freedom. But if some animal have some health problem than we must be care.
I had a dog when I was a school going boy. Before that I had a cat and that was a time when I do not have memories of. But yes, I would love to have a dog once again.

Adopt a street dog or any animal who have some health problem.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.