Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have a pet at home these days as the reason being no much of space to keep a pet moreover we had a dog which was dear to all of family members when it died we were all remained upset for many days from that day we have never kept pet. But I would like to have a dog again as a pet or a fish pond. :)
I don't have a pet at home these days as the reason being no much of space to keep a pet moreover we had a dog which was dear to all of family members when it died we were all remained upset for many days from that day we have never kept pet. But I would like to have a dog again as a pet or a fish pond. :)

I too had a dog and had named it Tiger. When it was no more, I got another one, which I named Alexander. It too left us. That is more than 12 years ago. Since then we didn't keep any pet.

I too had a dog and had named it Tiger. When it was no more, I got another one, which I named Alexander. It too left us. That is more than 12 years ago. Since then we didn't keep any pet.

Yes sometimes these pets become so close to us and become like a family member and bring tears in our eyes when they go. I remember when we brought this dog my father was against it but he also was upset when it died. It was with us for around 8 years. :blink:
If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

Personally if I had my way, then I would like to have cats and kittens! :cheer:

I love dogs and we have a dog we found on the streets a few years ago,he is called Caramel because of his color :) , he is moody and can be quite unpredictable but a part of our life here...I also have to look after a hamster now, belonging to my daughter and I am terrified it will slip through my fingers each time I hold it in my palm, it is called fluffy ! :cheer:

you are doing great job of caring a street dog. Personally I am not in having any pet. I believed in freedom. But if some animal have some health problem than we must be care.

My younger daughter would love to bring almost all the stray puppies home, we have had so many at different times ! Thankfully now it is one, but we have had stray cats and puppies all the time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

I love dogs and we have a dog we found on the streets a few years ago,he is called Caramel because of his color :) , he is moody and can be quite unpredictable but a part of our life here...I also have to look after a hamster now, belonging to my daughter and I am terrified it will slip through my fingers each time I hold it in my palm, it is called fluffy ! :cheer:

you are doing great job of caring a street dog. Personally I am not in having any pet. I believed in freedom. But if some animal have some health problem than we must be care.

My younger daughter would love to bring almost all the stray puppies home, we have had so many at different times ! Thankfully now it is one, but we have had stray cats and puppies all the time...

But its hard to keep stray dogs and cats as it takes lot of time and require hard work to train them for basic things. :laugh:

But its hard to keep stray dogs and cats as it takes lot of time and require hard work to train them for basic things. :laugh:

Training the comes later,initially you have to feed them, which is even more difficult ! thankfully we were able to find homes for them , otherwise it is impossible to maintain so many of them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Training the comes later,initially you have to feed them, which is even more difficult ! thankfully we were able to find homes for them , otherwise it is impossible to maintain so many of them...

Yes I understand its a problem in keeping so many stray cats and dogs together and providing them the shelter and food. :blink: I have seen a lady nearby my home who feeds stray dogs in the morning one day I asked her why she does that she said just for my satisfaction. I know that lady is not financially strong but she does that. :blink:
Training the comes later,initially you have to feed them, which is even more difficult ! thankfully we were able to find homes for them , otherwise it is impossible to maintain so many of them...[/quote]

I think you must have had a tough time initially

Yes I understand its a problem in keeping so many stray cats and dogs together and providing them the shelter and food. :blink: I have seen a lady nearby my home who feeds stray dogs in the morning one day I asked her why she does that she said just for my satisfaction. I know that lady is not financially strong but she does that. :blink:

I too see some ladies carry bread and other eatables in small bags and feeding the stray dogs..It is sad to see so many stray dogs wandering about and most of them are a menace to the locality.Recently a little girl in our area was bitten by a stray dog and had to take 5 anti rabies injections.The corporation people did round up the stray dogs and took them, but I wish we had some way of eradicating this problem.

:laugh: :laugh: I didn't know that feeding animals is tough too. I thought only toddlers and small kids made a drama while eating. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.