Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, My dad and my uncle are having the same house(joint family).. And my uncle used to keep two dog as they like them.. So after him even I started liking them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
We have a dog at home. It's a Labrador breed of 2 years old. I posted his picture.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10455]}

That's a beautiful dog you have! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We have a dog at home. It's a Labrador breed of 2 years old. I posted his picture.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10455]}

That's a beautiful dog you have! :)

Oh that's a great shot. I had mentioned that I had a dog called Tiger in one response here. He looked like this, but had red hair all over his body.
I am having 4 dogs in my house but no cats
If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer?

Personally if I had my way, then I would like to have cats and kittens! :cheer:

I do not have any pets. If I had liked, my choice would have been parrots

Yes, that's a great and interesting bird, especially as a pet. My neighbor had a parrot who would wake up their son every morning.

:) Yes many persons like to have a parrot in house. It is also sign of good luck. My mother also like to pet a parrot. Few years ago we have parrot. It was 2 feet long. Parrot can speak like human.
I am having 4 dogs in my house but no cats

How you care these?
B) I am the only person who don't like have a pet. But all friends who reply on this topic are like to have a pet. It means I am wrong.
Few days ago I have read that one pet dog saved its owner to commit suicide, when the owner went to shoot herself then the dog jumped on her and dismissed the fact.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Few days ago I have read that one pet dog saved its owner to commit suicide, when the owner went to shoot herself then the dog jumped on her and dismissed the fact.

Its good to hear as stories. But if it happens in real life it is a tragedy.

Its good to hear as stories. But if it happens in real life it is a tragedy.

Why tragedy. Really it happened in one place. I read it in news.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.