Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Few days ago I have read that one pet dog saved its owner to commit suicide, when the owner went to shoot herself then the dog jumped on her and dismissed the fact.

Its good to hear as stories. But if it happens in real life it is a tragedy.

Why tragedy. Really it happened in one place. I read it in news.

Pets are always known to save its dear master. And yes, there are also real life stories about this. There are many such incidents.
B) I am the only person who don't like have a pet. But all friends who reply on this topic are like to have a pet. It means I am wrong.

There is no question of being right or wrong. Rearing pets depend on our convenience and likes/dislikes. I don't think one should rear pets only because others are rearing one.
B) I am the only person who don't like have a pet. But all friends who reply on this topic are like to have a pet. It means I am wrong.

There is no question of being right or wrong. Rearing pets depend on our convenience and likes/dislikes. I don't think one should rear pets only because others are rearing one.

Absolutely ! one should be interested and like animals and more importantly treat them well. I see dogs being given food and shelter but hardly receiving any human attention ,care and warmth, which is totally unfair to the animal...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely ! one should be interested and like animals and more importantly treat them well. I see dogs being given food and shelter but hardly receiving any human attention ,care and warmth, which is totally unfair to the animal...

But I thing dog is the only pet apart from, maybe cats, that is given a lot of attention. I have seen many people treating dogs well. I too had two of them in the past.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.