{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10461]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes is is like arrow, once thrown ,can not back.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That's right one should think before saying anything to anyone its the words which hurt people more. :)
It is okay to think whether what you say is insulting. avoid that. But if you think too much before speaking, I fear you will lose fluency and begin stammering. Personally I think less and say what comes in mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is okay to think whether what you say is insulting. avoid that. But if you think too much before speaking, I fear you will lose fluency and begin stammering. Personally I think less and say what comes in mind.

It is always good to think before you speak.. Think before when you are about to use harsh words :cheer:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is always good to think before you speak.. Think before when you are about to use harsh words :cheer:

But that's normal with the people they use harsh words without knowing the impact it would make on that person and others who listen. Its really easy to say that one should think before speaking but its very difficult to implement it as people lose the sense when they are angry and speak whatever comes to their mind and repent for it afterwards when they think what they have said in anger. So why should we create such situation. :blink:
Oh yes that’s right. When someone else hurts us with words, we take it very seriously but never think on the same lines when we speak to someone else (without thinking)!
Words have the power to hurt as well as heal. If your words can't heal anybody at least make sure that it doesn't hurt anybody, weigh your words before you use them.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Words have the power to hurt as well as heal. If your words can't heal anybody at least make sure that it doesn't hurt anybody, weigh your words before you use them.

Yes sometimes we may not be having an intention to hurt someone but its the word we speak hurt them. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.