:) In viral if we used boiled water of Tulsi, ginger and black pipper (Kawath) with modern medicine, we can recover much fast.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me add on to this. Intake of juice of papaya leaves helps in the cure of dengue fever.
:) In viral if we used boiled water of Tulsi, ginger and black pipper (Kawath) with modern medicine, we can recover much fast.

With what modern ,medicine Tulsi, ginger and black pepper combination to be taken? I could not follow. Please make it clear

With what modern ,medicine Tulsi, ginger and black pepper combination to be taken? I could not follow. Please make it clear

Anil has said,if someone takes these herbs along with allopathic medicine for viral fever, then the fever comes more rapidly than with allopathic medicine alone.

Anil has said,if someone takes these herbs along with allopathic medicine for viral fever, then the fever comes more rapidly than with allopathic medicine alone.

All allopathic medicines are not compatible with Ayurvedic medicines. While using a combination like this you should consult a doctor. Self- medication is not advisable.

All allopathic medicines are not compatible with Ayurvedic medicines. While using a combination like this you should consult a doctor. Self- medication is not advisable.

Ya I agree. Over the counter drugs are not advised these days.

Paracetamol is used in viral to control fever. If we used these herbs with paracetamol, we will cure fast.

These are not Ayurvedic medicines, these are herbs which we used in our house, and not harmful. I used it many times.

We use a lot of such home remedies which are safe since they have no side effects and are quite helpful.I make ginger,honey and lime juice mixture with a dash of pepper powder , which is very helpful when you have cough and sore throat..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We use a lot of such home remedies which are safe since they have no side effects and are quite helpful.I make ginger,honey and lime juice mixture with a dash of pepper powder , which is very helpful when you have cough and sore throat..

Drink a glass of milk with 2 to 3 teaspoons of honey mixed in it. It immediately relieves runny nose.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Kitchen remedies are not harmful as long as they are used without adding allopathic medicines. Whenever a combination is used, it should be done with the knowledge of a medical practitioner.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.